𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

When both of you had finished eating the nutritious and healthy food they served in the dining hall, you slightly tugged Taehyung's sleeve, and he bent down his head to your level so you could talk quiet enough that it wasn't audible for the other people in the room.

"Can we meet up later in the room we were in earlier? I have something to tell you," you whispered into his ear, making sure that he was the only one who could hear your words.

Instead of saying anything, Tae just smiled a bright boxy smile at you in response, and you felt your heartbeat accelerate, heat rushing into your cheeks as you were unable to prevent the corners of your lips from lifting up in adoration.

"Why later, though? We could go there now! I'm sure nobody's in there at this time, and even if that were the case, we could simply use another room," he remarked and furrowed his eyebrows in wonder at the hesitation written in your eyes.

"Oh," you let out, sheepishly looking to the ground, embarrassed by your basic human needs. "I have to go to my room first," you mumbled shyly, wanting to avoid revealing the exact reason to the silver-haired boy.

"I'm fine with that! Wait, let me walk you there! Come to think of it, we could also just talk in your room if you want!" he exclaimed, pulling you from your seat with a beaming boxy smile that was bright like the stars and made your cheeks flush from the sheer overwhelming intensity of his joy.

But even though his gesture was kind and it was almost painful to reject the offer when he looked at you like that– like an overjoyed, excited puppy–, you really needed to go to your room alone. Your bladder was crying out for relief, and you didn't want Tae to come with you to witness you... well, you know what. The knowledge that he had an enhanced hearing since Lucyndians had highly developed genetics made you slightly uncomfortable, so you declined with an apologizing expression, visibly confusing the alien with the silver orbs.

"But why?" he whined, his lips forming a cute pout after you had shaken your head, and under his pleading puppy eyes, you would have almost given in if your predicament had been of different nature.

"I'll be quick, okay? Just go to that room already and wait for me there. If someone else is inside or it's locked, then just stay in front of the door and wait until I arrive." You smiled at him in reassurance upon seeing worry evident in his eyes. "I will be safe, don't worry."

Nodding in agreement but continuing to pout because of your prohibition for him to accompany you, Tae made his way with a playful sulking expression into the corridor with the room from earlier while you walked in the opposite direction.

There weren't that many creatures in the hallways, and it made you feel somewhat relieved yet frightened. Even after all the time you had spent in the rebel base already, some of the beings walking through the hallways still made you feel uncomfortable, especially when they kept staring at you in curiosity while passing by. However, the noticeably small amount of them currently wandering through the corridors was very unusual and unsettling. And the uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach that was telling you something severely bad was about to happen didn't help you to keep calm either.