𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚅𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung let out an unmanly and definitely inhumane shriek and jumped back. The girl flinched at the loud noise and stared at him as if he was crazy. He put a hand over his chest, his heartbeat slowly becoming normal again until he finally calmed down. He raised his eyes to meet the gaze of the girl again and felt his heart skipping a beat out of excitement, something that had never happened to him before.

(Y/N POV)

You had laid on the hard and cold pallet with closed eyes, thoughts whirling through your mind, and were about to doze off when you suddenly heard the sound of the door getting opened. It surprised you that they hadn't fixed you on the pallet with shackles this time before opening the door. Maybe they had forgotten about it? At first, you would pretend that you were sleeping. Maybe, you could find a way to sneak out and have a chance to escape them when they wouldn't be paying attention to you for a moment.

The sound of careful steps could be heard, and the door clicked shut. Crap! You wouldn't be able to escape anymore because you weren't able to open the door!

The footsteps approached you slowly and came to a stop near you. You heard them taking a deep breath, and it took all of your self-control to stay still without the slightest movement when you felt that someone was coming near your head. They remained still for a few seconds, which seemed like hours for you. Were they sensing that you merely were pretending to sleep?

They finally began to move again, and you resisted the urge to sigh in relief. The soft sound of footsteps moved further away from your head but to the other end of the pallet. Presumably, they were examining your whole body, but for what reason?

You opened one eye slightly to take a peek at the creature that was near your feet. Your breath hitched when you saw how beautiful it was. It looked very human-like, except that it was very tall, around 2 meters (~6,56 feet), you would say. You weren't able to see much of the figure because black fabric was covering everything but its eyes, but you assumed that it was male because of the body shape that was accentuated by the uniform he was wearing.

His skin, at least the little amount of skin you were able to see, was pale and looked soft like velvet, but also glittered as if tiny diamonds were part of it and emitted a delicate purple glow. His eyes were silver orbs, making him look captivating and breathtaking. Your eyes were wide-opened, as you tried to take in his whole beautiful appearance. A feeling you weren't able to describe flashed through you, making your heart skip a beat, when he suddenly looked up, causing your eyes to meet.

The mesmerizing creature in front of you shrieked in a surprised manner, and you flinched violently. You didn't have the urge to laugh in that situation, even if the reaction of the other being had been hilarious, but you didn't want to anger the creature, so you just looked at the ethereal being, not being able to avert your gaze.

He calmed down, putting a hand on his chest and meeting your eyes again. You didn't know what to do since you were afraid that he would harm you. You swallowed hard, anxiously looked away from his infatuating eyes, lowered your head, and said in a tiny voice: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung had expected her to do anything. Screaming, attacking him, anything but not apologizing and lowering her head as if she had already given up, despite having been captured only a week ago. He blinked his eyes confused before pulling himself together.

"No, don't worry, it's okay," he said in his deep voice, knowing what calming and soothing effect his voice would have on the girl. The girl shifted anxiously on the pallet, and he took a deep breath of the sweet and beguiling scent that poured from her small form and lingered richly in the air.

He had already forgotten why he had come here in the first place. Hesitantly, he reached out to touch the girl's soft-looking skin, but stopped in his movement, knowing that it would go too far.

The girl felt kind of rejected, even if she couldn't explain why. Inside her heart, she had felt the need to lean into his touch, despite not knowing him and not knowing if he was there to harm her.

She sat up to prevent looking too vulnerable and weak.

Taehyung had to use all of his self-control to prevent approaching her further, feeling the need to embrace her tiny form in his long and muscular arms. He clenched his fists at the sides of his body. The situation was awkward, which was the reason why he searched for something to say to release the tension between them.

"Um... How long have you been here?"

As soon as he had asked, he mentally facepalmed. That was something he already knew and definitely not a great way to start a conversation!

"I don't know..." she answered quietly and shy, overwhelmed by his impressive appearance.

He frowned in worry. Maybe the time the girl had spent in the spaceship had already disorganized her sense of time. It was common for the imprisoned species to lose their sense of time.

The girl looked to the ground, looking sad, so he asked: "Do you miss Earth?"

Immediately he wanted to bump his head against the wall. What a dumb question! Of course, she would miss her home!

Still, the girl needed a bit of time to think about it. "Actually... I don't really miss earth," she replied thoughtfully. "I just miss my happy past before my whole life turned into something horrible. I wish I could go back in time."

He didn't realize that he was pouting, full of concern for the fragile being in front of him.

"Humankind wasn't nice to me in the past ten years. I lived on the fringe of society," she continued with sad eyes.

(Your POV)

You didn't know why you told this fascinating alien so much about you, after all, he was one of the creatures that held you captive in the spaceship. Your brain told you not to trust him and to shut your mouth immediately, but your heart told you otherwise. Something about him was so comforting and soothing to you that you wanted to pour out your woes to him, not caring if he could harm you. He had an understanding look in his silver eyes, and even if they were the only features you could see from him, they were enough to make you trust him.

His hand that was hidden by a black glove moved towards your hand that was lying on the pallet as if he wanted to hold your hand to comfort you, but suddenly he froze, and his eyes grew distant and cold. He seemed to listen to something only he could hear.

"I have to go now," he said shortly, turned around, and strode towards the door. Confused, you watched him as he touched the door, and it opened immediately. He walked out, but before disappearing from your sight, he shot you a soft glance out of his silver eyes that glimmered beautifully.

Then the door clicked shut, and you were left alone again.

1260 words

Everyone please stay healthy and happy! I purple you!!!💜💜💜