𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

The silver-eyed alien stood in front of the room he was supposed to meet up in with the human girl, impatiently waiting, tension and worry driving his body to move and fidget around. While pacing back and forth endlessly, his gaze searching the hallway for the girl that had infatuated his mind, Taehyung got more and more restless, the feeling overtaking his body and swallowing it up until his fists were clenched and his eyebrows drawn together in a line by how alarmed he felt.

She should have arrived already; more than half an hour had passed since they had parted ways. There was no way she would take that long.

His heart and his mind were agreeing on this matter; something was going wrong, horribly wrong at that. So wrong that he felt like he was suffocating, and the urge to start running and frantically look for the girl was surging through his veins in response to the concerning feeling of anxiety.

Still, he suppressed the instinct of searching her and stayed in front of the room, not knowing what to do. Should he wait for the girl, hoping that she would show up soon? She didn't want to get controlled after all, so he shouldn't be too overprotective and impatient.

Or should he give in to the urge and search her in the hallways? But what if they would run past each other without noticing?

He decided to wait for a few minutes before going to look for her, even if the feeling in his gut was pushing him to start searching immediately, telling him that he was losing crucial time. Although he had a bad feeling, he chose to ignore it, not wanting to appear pushy.

A few minutes later, she still hadn't shown up, the hallway awfully void of her presence, lying empty. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in worry and squinted his eyes while thinking about possible places she could have gone to.

First of all, he would rush to her room to look if she was in there; perhaps she had fallen asleep on the soft bed out of tiredness and exhaustion.

He never had walked faster in his life before; while running, he still tried to pay close attention to his surroundings, hoping to be able to catch her scent in the air to lead him to her whereabouts. But it was hopeless since too many fragrances of other creatures were lingering in the corridors.

When he had finally reached the door, he knocked harshly but didn't get any response from inside. It made him panic even more, and he laid his ear against the door to be able to catch the sound of her breathing, moving, doing something- but it was to no avail; there was just a terrifying absence of the familiar noises she usually created without even knowing.

He tried turning the doorknob, and surprisingly- to his horror- the door opened, revealing the clean interior Y/N had stayed in for the past month. There wasn't any trace of the girl and neither something that could help him to know where she had gone. He was able to catch her sweet scent, though; it was still filling the room with intensity, indicating that she had been in there about twenty minutes ago for the last time.