𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

A couple of days had passed since the last time Taehyung had seen the human girl. Days, hours, minutes, seconds during which he often felt so restricted by rules and by being under the observation of the Major General that he barely was able to breathe. The days had passed in a grey and unchanging blur of desperation and depression without any sleep. 

Taehyung had become stressed and worn out and wanted nothing more than being left in peace. His only possibility to gain back independence was the plan that included Seokjin.

The screen lit up and showed Seokjin's handsome face, the pink eyes slightly narrowed in concentration and the plumb lips pursed in a worried manner. When his orbs found Taehyung's figure, his eyes lit up.

It was hard for Taehyung to maintain the fierce and cold persona at the sight of his childhood friend. Jin and he used to have so much fun together, along with the other five members of their chaotic childhood squad, but due to the argument and the General, they had gone separate ways. And nothing could change the past.

Taehyung kept up his cold facial expression and asked with a strident tone in his voice: "Do you have the gold?"

Jin's smile faltered slightly. "I'm almost finished with procuring all of it. I will deliver it soon."

"How soon is soon?" Taehyung asked sternly.

The man with the sculpture-like shaped face furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. "In a week, perhaps?" he shrugged.

Taehyung gritted his teeth furiously. "You already had enough time to get all the gold! You are one of the best thieves in the whole universe and-"

"I'm not one of the best thieves, I am the best! And the most handsome one!" Jin interrupted him in a goofy voice, only riling Taehyung up more.

"Stop joking!" Taehyung exclaimed angrily. "I really need the gold!"

All of his desperation was expressed in that last sentence. He wanted to gain freedom again and be able to go to the girl unobserved. Apart from that, he felt extremely restricted from being controlled that much and having no private time to be alone anymore. As a Lucyndian, he was a creature that needed freedom to develop. If said freedom wasn't granted, he would die a slow and painful death, severe depressions affecting the delicate Lucyndian's health.

Though Taehyung had been trained by his father many years to suppress his nature as a Lucyndian, he wasn't able to completely hide it. The desperation was eating him from the inside. Even the fact that he was only half Lucyndian didn't help him since his mother's genes were dominant over his father's, which caused him to almost only have his mother's genes. 

Jin was a Lucyndian himself, that's why he was able to understand Taehyung's feelings. His eyes softened as he felt compassion for his childhood friend.