𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

The enchanting silver-eyed alien that had told you to call him Tae had reluctantly left the room the day before, but only after promising that he would come back soon. The night had passed, and you had woken up a few hours ago, spending the dull and boring time by staring at the plain white ceiling above you, your head lying on the pallet. 

Finally, you heard the door clicking and saw it getting pushed open slowly, revealing the silver-eyed alien in the hallway, his orbs sparkling as he caught sight of your figure. Your heart skipped a beat in excitement and your lips naturally curved upwards into a smile, an immense amount of relief washing over you since that he hadn't broken his promise.

Like the day before, you two were sitting next to each other on the pallet in comfortable silence; the presence of him next to you was enough to make you feel completed and at the right place; you wouldn't have ever wanted for that moment to end.

Suddenly, he turned his head to look at you, alerting your attention.

"I actually want to ask you a few questions to get to know you better- if that's okay?" Tae asked shyly and looked at the ground, apparently not being able to meet your eyes.

Internally you were swooning over the sudden explosion of cuteness that made you want to giggle and pull him into your arms to cuddle the life out of the adorable alien, but you managed to suppress it and merely nodded in response, though a small smile escaped your hold on your feelings and lifted the corners of your lips. 

But he wasn't the only curious one, so you requested: "Will you also answer me a few questions?"

He nodded eagerly, silver orbs shining brightly. "I will! Let me start! Uh... What's your favorite memory?" he asked and squinted his eyes questioningly.

You hadn't expected such a personal question for him to start with, so it took you a while to find an answer. 

"I can't pinpoint a sole, certain memory that I like the best, but my favorite memories are the ones I made together with my parents when I was younger."

"Are your parents nice people?" he asked, head leaned in your direction and eyes sparkling, indicating his interest and fascination.

"They were," you said, smiling fondly and laying your head back while recalling your almost completely faded memories of the childhood you had spent with your parents who had loved you with all their heart.

From the corner of your eye, you saw Tae's head perking up, eyes fixed on you in alarm.

"Were?" he asked warily, seemingly getting what you had implied, the message embedded in your soft and sad voice.

"Yes, they were," you replied, voice now slightly cracking. Slowly, tears were welling up in your eyes, and you blinked repeatedly to prevent giving in to the crying, to prevent the water of inner pain flowing down your cheeks.