𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

After hastily walking for a while, Tae suddenly halted, abruptly stopping you with his arm as you couldn't see anything under the cover of his coat. In confusion, you remained unmoving as you didn't know what was going on while your heartbeat quickened to a frantic flutter, your breath hitching when you heard a gurgling voice asking: "Commander?" in a perplexed tone of voice.

Tae's chest vibrated close to you when you anxiously listened as his infatuating deep voice stated monotonously: "I'm here to search for escaped prisoners. Have you seen any?"

"I haven't, Sir."

"I will continue to examine the hangar. You go back to your work," the alien with the silver orbs ordered sternly, his strident voice leaving no room for disobedience.

"Yes, Sir."

Departing footsteps were audible, then Tae started to walk again, softly pushing you to move with him while you breathed out in relief, glad that the other creature hadn't noticed you. After walking for quite a long time that dragged on to feel like hours to you, he stopped again, urging you to do the same with a light touch on your arm, and despite that caring gesture, it made you tense up as you were anxious that more complications were awaiting you.

"Y/N?" he addressed you softly, the fact that he had said your name making you relax as it meant that there were no other beings around.

Carefully, you peeked out of the coat to meet his fascinating silver eyes.

"Yes?" you answered with a quiet voice.

"We will take this spaceship," he informed you, gesturing to a smaller vehicle in front of you. "Admittedly, it's an older model, but it is equipped with an excellent defense system, and the small size adds to its speed and will allow us to stay unnoticed for as long as possible. I will wait for the right moment, and when everyone is distracted, we will board as fast and unsuspiciously as we can, understood?"

You couldn't find the energy to nod as panic flashed through you, numbing your senses, thoughts and doubts anxiously rushing through your mind. What if it would go wrong? What if somebody would notice you and instantly open fire?

A hand on your shoulder ripped you out of your stupor, making you startle and look up. Tae watched you with caring, soft eyes, reassuring you: "Don't worry, Y/N. We will make it out of here, and everything will be fine."

The alien's calm, empathetic voice and his silver eyes that held an infatuating glow seemed to hypnotize you, soothing you and bringing comfort, extinguishing the dark fire of fear that had previously burnt you with ice-cold licking flames.

"Please hide again," he urged you warmly, squeezing your shoulder softly, and you obeyed, seeking cover under his coat once again.

After a few excruciatingly slow moments of him standing still and turning his head to examine the other creatures in the hangar, he began moving again, and you made sure not to stumble, setting your feet particularly careful. Cautiously you listened to every tiniest sound in the enormous hall, anxiously expecting someone to scream: 'There they are! Get them!' but luckily, nothing of that sort happened.