12|lunatic

BECK GLARED OUT the jeep's window as Stiles drove. She hated this. It'd only been a couple of days and everything has changed. Now in the custody of Sheriff Stilinski, Beck had to move her few items from the Hale House to the Stilinski residence, was registered in public school, and Stiles was forced to be her chauffeur.

And he hated it just as much as Beck. Neither one of them were happy with the situation. But they were stuck with it till Derek was caught. Which was never going to happen, seeing as he was dead.

As Stiles drove to the middle school, he took in a deep breath. "Tonight's the full moon."

Beck glanced over to him. "So," she grumbled.

"So!? Scott's going to lose control and probably try and kill someone. Possibly me!" Stiles snapped as he waved a hand spastically in the air. He yanked the wheel roughly, making Beck grab onto the handle with one hand while the other held tightly to her messenger bag.

"I'm more terrified about dying in this death trap you call a car," Beck grumbled as she glared over at Stiles. "Has anyone ever told you you drive like crap?"

"Hey, stop complaining. I'm the one stuck driving you around." Stiles grumbled as he slammed on the brakes at a red light. "Keep insulting me and Roscoe, and I might just forget to pick you up one day," he added with a devilish smirk, slamming on the gas.

Beck raised an eyebrow at Stiles. "Roscoe?"

"Just tell me what we need to do about Scott?" Stiles snapped. "He's already starting to lose control. And that is not a good thing."

"We?"

"Yes, we," Stiles snarked as he swerved into the middle school parking lot. "You're the only person I know besides the Argents' that have knowledge on werewolves. And right now, we need that knowledge to help Scott. And I really can't go to the Argents' because they would probably kill him."

Beck released a breath as Stiles parked in front of the school. "Seeing as Scott is still learning control, we need something to tie him up with. Preferably chains. Strong ones. We also need someplace with a stable foundation to tie him to, like a basement or a room with strong support beams. Sedatives would also help, but seeing as this is a little short notice..."

"So, chains, a stable foundation, and drugs. Is that it?" Stiles asked as he turned to face her.

"We would also need provisions. Food and water. For us and Scott." Beck answered before looking out the window. "When I was little, we always made it into one big sleepover. There would be snacks, sleeping bags, and movies. But I think the movies were more for my entertainment." Beck glanced down at her hands in her lap. "We would chain the new betas to the support beams in the basement until they learned control and just chill until the full moon was over. None of us would go to school the next day, too tired from trying to stay up all night."

Stiles nodded his head, watching Beck shake herself out of her reminiscing before glancing up at him. "See you later," Beck said as she began to climb out of the jeep, slinging the strap to her bag over her shoulder.

"Actually," Stiles called making the blonde stop. "I've got lacrosse practice this afternoon, so you're going to have to meet me there."

Beck gasped at him. "But that's over a mile away."

"So, you've walked miles through the woods to get to the high school before," Stiles defended. "You can manage to walk a mile through the suburbs of Beacon Hills."

"Whatever," Beck growled as she slammed the door shut. Stiles honked the horn at her as he drove off.

Beck really hated this arrangement sometimes.