112|Sinema

LIAM AND MASON stepped through the beaded curtain, eyes traveling over the club they had just snuck into. Music practically shook the building as the DJ bobbed along to the beat. Old film footage played against the walls as different bodies danced in their light. Male and female dancers stood on platforms in their underwear dancing provocatively for the people gathered as servers moved through the crowd with trays full of drinks.

The two sophomore boys walked awkwardly through the crowd of dancing people, eyes absorbing everything they saw.

"We don't look old enough to be here," Liam said with a shake of his head. He looked around at the different people dancing, drinking, and enjoying themselves. Why did he let Mason talk him into doing this? Liam would much rather be play video games at home.

Well... actually, Liam would have rather gone to Beck's house and studied with her, but she said that she had plans with Tessa. So here he was.

Mason smiled as his eye traveled over the crowd, landing on some very familiar people. "Neither do they," Mason said, gesturing across the club.

Liam looked where Mason was gesturing, his eyes instantly landing on Brett as he danced to the music. The sight of the other werewolf made Liam's mood sour until he saw who he was dancing with.

"Beck!?"

The young witch swayed her body to the beat, hands over her head as she moved. She smiled over at Brett as he stepped closer, placing his hands on her hips to pull her close. Releasing a laugh, Beck lightly pushed Brett away before continuing to dance. Brett chuckled, grabbing Beck's hand instead to twirl her.

Turning, Beck began dancing with another familiar face, Tessa. Her dark red curls were pulled back into a high ponytail, forming a large curly puff ball on top of her head. It bounced to the beat as Tessa bobbed her head to the music.

"Beck!" Liam called as he moved through the crowd. Stumbling on his feet, Mason moved to follow but his eyes still traveled over the club in wonder. "Beck!" Shoving through the crowd, Liam reached the platform the small blonde and freckle-faced girl were dancing on. "Beck!"

"Liam? Mase?" Beck gasped at the sight of her two friends at the club. "What are you doing here?"

"Us? What are you doing here?" Liam countered, pointing a finger at the blonde.

"Brett invited us," Beck explained, stepping off the platform to stand in front of Liam and Mase. Crossing her arms over her chest, Beck leveled a look at the two boys. "Your turn."

"I'm his flight attendant."

"What?"

"Wingman," Liam corrected quickly, shaking his head. "I'm Mason's wingman."

Beck looked at Mase, arching an eyebrow. "So, you two go out to a club and don't even think to invite me or Tessa?"

"We know how much you don't like parties," Mase said, sharing a quick look with Liam. Both boys wondered why Beck was upset. They've known since the bonfire Beck was no longer a fan of parties. So why would she be upset that they didn't ask her to come to Sinema with them?

"We didn't think you would wanna come," Liam added.

The only way to explain the look that came over Beck was hurt. Liam could feel it as she looked at both of them.

"It still would have been nice to be invited," Beck mumbled, lowering her arms from their crossed position. "To be included."

Liam opened his mouth to say something, but Beck quickly turned on her heels, stepping back onto the platform towards Tessa and Brett. Tessa watched Liam, shaking her head at her fellow beta as she danced.