summary & cast

Beck Hale is the innocent little sister of Derek Hale.  But don't tell her that to her face.  Beck is anything but innocent. 

She knows about the darkness in the world.  The supernatural.  She knows what the supernatural world brings; death, pain, heartbreak, loss.  Beck is all too familiar with that part of the supernatural.  She was raised in the world of the supernatural.  She was raised by werewolves.  She knows nothing about being ordinary. 

The only thing ordinary about Beck's life was Beck. 

But after the fire that killed most of the Hale family, the last of the Hales leave their home in Beacon Hills.  Never to return.  Until they did.  Bringing a whole lot of problems and family drama with them. 

And let's just say, Beacon Hills isn't the same town it once was. 

From mysterious alphas to giant killer lizards to evil fox spirits to chimera, all the way down to crazy hunter assassins.  Beck needs the help of her family and new friends to survive to graduation. 

But what if Beck isn't as ordinary as she originally thought.

CAST

Dove Cameron as Rebecca "Beck" Hale
hex girl 🔮

Dove Cameron as Rebecca "Beck" Halehex girl 🔮

Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale
Big Bro 🐺

Tyler Hoechlin as Derek HaleBig Bro 🐺

Tyler Posey as Scott McCall
½ of an idiot 🐺

Tyler Posey as Scott McCall½ of an idiot 🐺