114|the legend of Selina and Lucian

"EXPLAIN TO ME again what we're doing here?" Beck questioned as she pulled the Camaro up outside the warehouse that housed Sinema. She looked over at Liam in the passenger seat as he pulled a small wad of cash out of his pocket.

"I just need to give someone some money I owe them," Liam answered as he counted the money.

"Who, your drug dealer?" Beck scuffed as she eyed the cash in his hand. "Liam, do we need to have an intervention concerning your drug abuse?"

The blue-eyed beta released a laugh as he shook his head. "It's nothing like that," Liam chuckled as he opened the door. "Just wait here, I'll be right back."

Beck released a sigh as she settled in her seat. She watched Liam sneak into the club before she pulled out her phone. About twenty minutes and five messages later, Liam returned.

Once he shut the door, Beck arched an eyebrow at him. "Did you get the stuff?"

"Shut up," Liam laughed as he glared at the giggling blonde next to him.

But he felt a bubble of guilt grow inside of him. Though he loved hearing Beck laugh and seeing her bright smile and he would do anything to make sure the small blonde was happy and safe, he couldn't help feeling something build inside of him the more he talked to Hayden. The more he learned about the girl that hated his guts.

Was it wrong that he was starting to feel something for Hayden when he also felt something for Beck?

"Can-can we just go?" Liam stuttered, pointing forward to urge the small blonde to drive.

"You know you don't have to come with me?"

"You're kidding right?" Liam scuffed, sending Beck a weird look. "I found you having a seizure in your room. I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Since the memory was shown to Beck from reading the book, Liam had been watching over her.

Apparently, The Dread Doctors showed people a memory they had forgotten. Beck's memory, the time she met another warlock, her powers fully manifested, and she killed the warlock. All of which were taken from Beck by her Mom.

But a small part of Beck enjoyed Liam's protective nature. How he was adamant on making sure she was okay. It made the strange feeling she had for Liam build inside of her.

"I already told you, that was the book," Beck argued with a giggle, shifting the Camaro into drive.

"I'm still not letting you out of my sight."

SLIDING THE DOOR open, Beck and Liam entered the loft with their arms full of bags

"Delivery!" Beck called out to the occupants of the loft.