46|reunited

CORA RELEASED A groan as she rolled onto her side on the floor. Wait, no. This was too comfortable to be the floor. Slowly opening her eyes, Cora found that she wasn't laying on the floor, she was in a bed. And she wasn't in the vault anymore. She was in some kind of old building.

Sitting up, Cora glanced around, finding Boyd laying on a couch. Jumping out of the bed, Cora rushed to his side to check on him.

"Boyd," Cora breathed as she shook his shoulder. Groaning softly, Boyd's eyes fluttered open as he too glanced around.

"Cora?" A voice called from the stairs. The minute Beck's feet left the stairway, she ran straight for her older sister. "Cora!"

"Beck?" Boyd gasped softly as Cora's hand shot out to Beck's throat, shoving her against one of the support beams as she held her neck. "Cora, stop."

Beck shrieked as Cora's hold tightened around her throat. Grabbing ahold of her wrist, Beck tried to yank Cora off as her throat began to burn. But it wasn't burning from the pressure Cora was putting on it. It was burning from Cora's energy ripping into the body of the small blonde from the contact.

The thunder of feet sounded as Isaac and Derek jumped into action at the sound of Beck's cries.

"Beck!" Isaac shouted as he and Derek rushed down the stairs to the two girls.

"Cora, stop!"

Beck's hands began to hit at Cora as she released a strangled scream, her eyes clouding over as the visions started.

Cora released Beck, who collapsed onto the ground. Realizing who it was, Cora rushed to her sister's side, grabbing her hand. Having no control over herself, Beck began to suck the life energy out of Cora, killing her.

Derek yanked Cora away from Beck, throwing her across the loft-

"Cora, stop!" Derek ordered as he grabbed ahold of his sister. "It's Beck." He said as he tried to yank her away. When Cora didn't release, the alpha tried again. "Stop, it's Beck. It's REBECCA!" Derek roared as he managed to pull Cora away, tossing her across the loft.

Beck collapsed against the beam, desperately gasping for air. Isaac kneeled next to her, checking to make sure she was okay. The small blonde coughed and wheezed as she tried to take a breath in.

She couldn't breathe.

On her neck was a burn shaped perfectly like Cora's hand.

"Beck," Derek gasped as he went to her side. "Hey, hey, you're okay, breath," Derek whispered as Beck coughed, grabbing at her burned throat. Beck closed her eyes as she struggled to get a breath in. "Just breathe."

"I'll get her stuff," Isaac said as he jumped up, running up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Boyd had rushed to Cora's side, helping her up as they both watched Derek comfort Beck. "What happened?" Boyd asked as Cora moved toward her siblings. "What was that?"

"Becca?" Cora murmured, staring down at the small blonde coughing on the floor. The small blonde she was choking just seconds ago.

Seeing Cora approach, Beck gave a strangled cry as she tried to wave her away. Noticing this, Derek turned to Cora.

"Stop!" He ordered as Beck coughed again, harder. "Get back."

Boyd rushed to Cora, holding her back as she gasped. "But..."

"I got it," Isaac cried as he ran back to Beck's side. In his hand was a cloth, the ointment Deaton had made for Beck already on it. Covering the burn with the cloth, Isaac began to take away Beck's pain.