30|try

HE'S LATE, AGAIN.

Even after his talk with his dad, Stiles was late picking Beck up from school. How could Beck not have seen this coming?

Releasing a huff, Beck stood and began walking down the sidewalk on her trek back to the Stilinski house. Just as she reached the first intersection, Beck felt a vibration in her pocket.

Big Bro 🐺:
stay where you are
on my way

Releasing a grumble, Beck texted him back before continuing on her walk.

don't

Beck didn't want to speak to Derek, she didn't even want to look at him. He tried to kill Lydia not three days ago, even though she was innocent. He wasn't there for her when she needed him most. He hasn't even talked to the courts, which he promised to do.

Beck wasn't just angry at Derek, she was pissed.

"Beck," a voice called from behind her. Beck didn't stop, nor look at the Camaro as it slowed down next to her. Derek peered over at her from the driver's seat. "Beck, would you get in the car. Beck!"

"No," Beck growled, holding her head high as she walked.

"Beck, get in the car," Derek growled back.

"No."

"I said get in the car!"

"And I said no!"

"That's it," Derek grumbled as he pulled over in front of her, pointing to the passenger seat as he rounded the car to face her. "Get in the car."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm your brother. Now get in the damn car!"

"No," Beck shouted trying to get around Derek. He grabbed her arm making her shriek and hit his arm.

Shoving him away, Beck looked around the crowded street. They were being watched by people in the surrounding buildings and passing cars. Beck even noticed one person talking on their cell phone while keeping an eye on Derek and Beck, probably calling the sheriff's station.

But Derek didn't care if he was making a scene. He pointed to the passenger's seat again, reaching a hand out for his little sister's arm. "Get in the car," he grounded out each word, his jaw tense.

"Make me."

Giving his jaw a twitch, Derek latched onto Beck's arm and dragged her to the Camaro.

"Let me go!" Beck screamed as she hit Derek's hand, trying to pull away from his steel-like grip. He shoved her into the Camaro before climbing in the car, speeding off down the street. Beck's mouth fell open as she glanced back to the sidewalk she was just standing on seconds ago. "You just kidnapped me," she gasped, turning to her brother.

"You weren't listening."

"That doesn't give you the right to kidnap me!" Beck shouted.

"I didn't kidnap you," Derek defended himself as he turned down an alleyway to get to his secret lair.

"Tell that to the group of people that just watched you kidnap me," Beck snapped as Derek pulled over in front of his hideout's entrance. Derek didn't respond as he climbed out, Beck releasing a growl as she did the same.

Stomping down the stairs, Beck made her way to the abandoned train cars. Her shoulder brushed against Derek's arm as he watched her pass.

"Beck," Derek called making her stop. She crossed her arms over her chest but never turned to face him. Derek released a breath, shaking his head. "Just talk to me. I understand that you're angry-"