Chapter one: the night it all started

It was a peaceful night in konoha on October 10th, most people were inside there house either sleeping or just sitting home enjoying dinner or just relaxing after the long day they had. In the far north of the village we can find a mob of 20 angry villagers with weapons in their hands ranging from: Kunai, kitchen knives, bats, torches etc. Now you may be wondering what is happening here well let me tell you. Right the mob as cornered a little blonde kid who is just merely nine years old, they are doing what they called the yearly "fox hunt" where they would run around the village at night looking for the supposed "Demon child" which was a cute little blonde who has the most bright blue eyes you every see and wear glasses as a safety measure cause of his eye sight not being very clear. He has three whisker marks on each side 9f his cheek, he was dress in a black shirt with a lime green jacket on with black pants. He was now sitting on his butt with his knees in his chest and his head down while crying.

The mob there just looked at him a smile on there face as they got closer ready to cause pain to the blonde. (A/N: so what I forgot to put in the summary is that Naruto has full nine tails and has rinna-sharigan in both eyes. Anyways back to the story).

Naruto: pwease don't hurt me

Mob leader: YOU DIDN'T STOP WHEN WE WERE BEGGING YOU TO STOP KILLING OUR LOVE ONES.

Naruto: I didn't kwill anybody.

(A/N): I know how to spell but I am just making it sound like a normal 9 year old.

His plead fell on deaf ears as the mob was right in front of him as two members pick him up and embedded two Kunai's in his palm, keeping him up on the wall and twist them making him scream out in pain, while the others in the mob just started beating him, stab him etc. As they just smile and some laugh at his pain.

TSUNADE P.O.V

I was now walking from the senju compound to the Uzumaki-Namikaze residents to see Naruto as today is his birthday. As I was walking a though came in mind about him.

Tsunade:'I have never heard Kushina or Minato talk about a party for Naruto and they never throw one for him either, every since the twins were born'

I though and continued walking to residents hoping that it was just a figment of my imagination. I was brought out of though when I heard a blood curled scream coming from an alley. I started jumping from roof to roof to the alley to see something that made me want to cry. What I am seeing is Naruto with two Kunai's in his palm keeping him on the wall with 20 villagers all around him beating and stabbing him as he scream more and cries.

Tsunade:(verge of crying) where are Minato and kushina, don't they see he is missing.

I was brought back to the real world when I see them take the Kunais out and let him drop to the ground, some was leaving while the 5 women stayed behind.

Tsunade: what are they doing, are they going to help him.

I thought wrong when I say them took off his pants and underwear and one took her panties off and went and sit on his face while the other jerk him off hard. I was too shocked to move, my body wasn't responding as I just stayed there and heard him cry and scream for them to stop and they just laugh at him.

Woman 1: we can't allow the demon to reproduce in our village

Woman 2: yeah, we don't want more demons in here but if you are a good boy I will come find you everyday and sit on your face like I am doing now.

She said why the others laughed. I then saw his hands go up and his palm open as a feel his chakra spike and heard him say

Naruto: shira tensa