Chapter Twenty-nine: Let's go hunt.

Greeting to you all, today's the day you get what you every so wanted this story to be.

Hunting down hades himself.

Now this chapter will have a lot of disturbing scenes in it and so I warn you from now, if you won't like the mental images, please forgive me in advance, let's get on with the story.

...................................................................... Next Day: 9:30 am, 30,000 feet about sea level, Naruto's POV.

Naruto(over radio): 30 seconds!

I yelled over my radio behind me, we were in the C-17 carrying out our main objective coming here, to find hades.

We got a target package that he had set up camp near the coast of Japan amd takes to the alliance we have, we could used their airspace without no chance of backlash.

The rest of my team along with pops team were with me as well as we all were in our wetsuits, with protective glasses on and breathers for the high altitude along with when we splash down in the water.

Naruto(over radio): 15 seconds, check your gear!

I yelled, they looked at each others parachute and have each a tap to say it is check as I felt a tap from pops. I hold my hand as I counted down from 5 with it.

5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

Naruto(over radio): Let's go!

I yelled and ran out the back of the plane, that was opened as we free fall down, with my hands at my side and my legs closed, I stirred myself into the shallows of the ocean near the coast.

Sheila(over radio): 20,000 feet.

She called out our altitude, as I stared down at the ocean and just enjoyed the sight as we all free fall to the ocean. The thing about missions like this, is that we always see something that regular people would wish they could see or do.

Sheila(over radio): 15,000 feet.

Like the view I was seeing right now, with the waves crashing against the coast in such a beautiful way as the bleached color sand wash away as the back wash of the wave pulled them in.

Sheila(over radio): 10,000 feet.

Looking beside me, I saw Santos beside me with her hair blowing in the wind as she was staring down at the water as well.

Not a lot have happened between me and her since we got together, I didn't know what the hell to do, being a lieutenant seems so easier than a boyfriend.

Sheila(over radio): 5,000 feet

Maybe I could invite her on a romantic date after this, get to know her better and spend time with her, since we seem to lack any contact at all.

Sheila: 1,000 meters.

Or maybe I should leave it alone, she hasn't said anything about it and I don't think she feels any different, I think, this is just so confusing, I'll ask Kaa-san and mom about it when this is over.

Sheila: 500 meters, pull your chutes.

She said as we all pulled the string on the sleeve and the strong strings came out of it as the material on top catch wind and pulled us up-right, and slowed down our descend.

We made contact with the water a few seconds later as I quickly unclipped the holdings for the chute and got out of it as I took up my weapon, which was my trustie UMP, as I swim to the surface.