Chapter Twenty-eight: Limit reached.

Okay I just noticed something that I want to correct, I said in the first couple of chapters that Naruto likes to snipe and is a sharp shooter, yet I haven't have a lot of scenes with him with a sniper, so I plan to change that, with this chapter, he is going to be using the TAC 338 sniper rifle from the movie "American sniper", great movie if you haven't watch it go watch it now.

Let's get into the story now, past time we left off with Minato putting security on the teams cause of Danzo, let's dive in and see what's happened since then.

........................................................................ One week later:

The sun was just peaking over the horizon, as birds chirped and flew in the air, while down below, the people of the village Hidden within the leafs, where just getting up to get started on their morning, some still in bed while others already up and about, going to stores to open them, or if they were ninjas.

Going to get a mission or just coming back from a mission or in most people's terms, coming back from border patrol, after a all nighter patrol, which is what the teams of Demon Dogs and tasks force 141, were coming from, an all nighter patrol, with the Anbus that were with them.

Roach: So are you going to find away to get her to calm down or are you going to take the beating she has for you?

Roach asked his little brother figure as they both looked at Santos who was glaring hard at him and his Anbu escort, who happened to be Neko.

Naruto: I don't know, you know how she is and you know that both options are suicide.

He told him and he nodded.

Neko: But it was an accident, it's not like I wanted to do it.

She said and both males looked at her and she just facepalm. What happened that night was Naruto and his escort were hitting it off really well, considering it was a woman and Santos was a little insecure about it.

So she made it to follow him and the purple haired, masked lady around and to keep a close eyes on them, only to find a kissing in their tent. The thing was, it was an accident since neko had tripped over something in the tent and fell on top of Naruto, oh the old trip act, Santos didn't by it and threatened Naruto about when they got home and now we are back to the scene.

Naruto: I am going to either die or not experience sex cause she might cut my dick off.

Roach: That is what you get for being with a Latina woman, they are crazy and way to overprotective of their man.

He said and Naruto just sighed as he looked a bit at her to see she was listening to music, he checked his pockets to find that his Mp3 player was gone, he smiled Slightly at her facial expression as it seems she was enjoying the song that was playing.

Naruto: I am going in, wish me luck.

He said and didn't wait for Roach or Neko to respond as he walked back to be beside her as he took the player out of her hand and looked at the song selection, it was Dancing with a stranger by Sam Smith. I took one of the earphones out and out it into my ear as I listened with her.

Santos: Can you sing this for me, I want to hear your voice again.

She asked and I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek as I played the song back over.