Chapter Fifty-two: Two Man Team

NARUTO'S P.O.V,
LOCATION: HIDDEN LEAF
CONDITION: FEELING GOATED.

Sniper training is today. Happy I had made this schedule cause now I get to put these boys and girls in their place. Just nice to be back behind the scope and hitting some targets downrange.

*TICK. BOOM......... TUU*

"Chest hit, 10 points, to Commander Uzumaki."

The spotter called out. I just looked at the sniper next to me. He was the top marksman in the whole base and is record was a 120 points and I just beat that with just 10 more points, making the score to beat 130 points with 10 rounds.

"So, can you beat that Harper or am I the winner?"

The shock expression on his face told me all I need to know. I got up and dusted myself off to address the other marksmen present at the makeshift range.

"So you all went through sniper training school and scout training as well, so I know of your skills and how well you are at with the weapon as well as camouflage and other stuff, you need nothing from me about sniping. This training is to test your nerves in dangerous situations."

A Lance Corporal put his hand up right, making me point at him.

"Sir, what do you mean by that, isn't all sniper situations dangerous?"

"Good question, no, the situations I am talking about is just you and a spotter alone against an entire compound of enemies, every crack, every corner, every room and building, an enemy is there and it's just you and another man with just your sniper and a secondary of your choice."

The look of shock and horror on their face showed it all, they don't know and they are probably doubting themselves at this point.

"But sir that's physically impossible unless you know everything, the terrain, how much e-"

I stopped the person speaking with just a finger in the air.

"It is possible to do, you just need fast reflexes, timing your shots and to trust your instincts. To demonstrate, me and Santos here are going to the two unlucky shits in this situation and the target, make it here undetected and not hurt, the starting will be the hokage's Monument, a good 5 and a half blocks, with multiple elements of enemies between us and the extraction point, how does that sound Ghost?"

The masked soldier was my assistant for the day or more like I had to force him to come since he doesn't need the social life with soldiers.

"Sounds like me and Soap when we took on the entire Cartel, in Mexico"

I laughed at that reminder of the mission, those two were just practically unstoppable at that point. Granted, they were still new to each other.

"Well this one's more different, so enemies will be played by some ninjas dressed like terrorists, carrying paintball AK's and me and Santos with AR-10's and AK-117's, all paintball. Observation point will be here with the hologram screen. Cameras have been set with a drone over head to monitor our progress, so watch closely and don't blink, or you might miss the action."

With that, I disappeared before them and was now at the top of the monument. My beautiful Latina of a girlfriend was on her stomach, her down range ready to shoot something.

"You know I love you right?"

I took my position beside her after I had asked her and she looked at me with a smile that would made any man go weak in the knees.

"I know, so don't worry, I won't kill you in your sleep for this."

I only roll my eyes at her statement as I looked down range as well.