Chapter Thirty-two: Real Training And Warning ⚠️

WHAT'S good with everyone, I hope you guys are having a wonderful day, evening or night, where ever you are.

I just want to say that from now on the updates might be delayed a bit cause a lot of things are going to be happening from now on, so I hope you forgive me in advance,

Let's get into it

...........................................................................NEXT DAY: 6:04AM

The class was was as noisy as every today, Iruka, who had just walked into the room found out where the noise was coming from, Sakura Haruno.

She is arguing with her ex-best friend, Ino Yamanaka, about who gets to sit next to their Sasuke-kun, while said boy was just busy and paying no attention to them while talking to Naruko.

Naruto: Oh for the love of God, will you two please, shut your traps!!!

He yelled, just coming into the room and was already at his limit with them. They had instantly shut up as they faced the two senseis in the room.

Naruto: Good, now what's is your problem?

He asked more calmly and relaxed.

Sakura: I AM SUPPOSED TO BE SITTING NEXT TO SASUKE-KUN CAUSE HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND AND THIS PIG HERE WANTS TO SIT NEXT TO HIM!!!!!!!!

She yelled at the top of her lungs and it made the whole class, teachers included, hold they ears as it felt like their eardrums were ruptured.

Naruto: Jesus, stop shouting please, I am right here, you don't need to shout.

He told her as she blushed in embarrassment.

Naruto: What the actual fuck are you teaching these kids man?

He asked Iruka, who scratched his head and was laughing nervously.

Iruka: Well everything that they would need to be a Shinobi, or atleast that's what the council thinks.

He said, handing him the curriculum for the academy as Naruto reads through it and then looked back at Iruka with a deadpanned face.

Naruto: Flower arrangements, Jewelry finding, Wedding planning!!

He shouted at the end, the curriculum was absolute bull shit.

Naruto: How the fuck are they going to apply these in real life situations?

He asked Iruka who just smiled nervously at him.

Iruka: It's what I was paid to teach.

Naruto: Screw this shit, I have my sisters going out in the world to be Wedding planners and shit, this is bull shit, it's time for a new directive.

He said with a dark smile as he looked at the kids.

Naruto: Alright maggots, sit your arses down and shut the hell up!!

He yelled, going full Lieutenant on them as the kids did as told, they knew their sensei is not in to be messed with and they sure as hell don't want to test the limits of how far they can push him.

Naruto: Good, from now on, we will be going by a new curriculum, one that doesn't get you killed in the field of battle and one that will make you mentally and physically prepared for the future that lies ahead of you, am I clear?

All: Hai Sensei!

Naruto: another thing, don't call me sensei, from now on you refer to me as Drill Sargent, understand recruits?