Chapter Thirty-three.

Hope you guys liked my last chapter.

I want to switch things up a bit with this chapter, I want to show Naruto's softer side to everyone.

So without further a do, let's get this chapter started, hope you like it, oh and updates might be a bit slower now cause I have face-to-face school going on and when I come home I just feel drained so I am sorry if they take long but I promise I will update as soon as I can.

Now let's get into the story, this is on the weekend

.....................................................................Saturday morning, 7:30AM

The Uzumaki-Namikaze Household was woken up by music. It was playing loudly and they could tell it was coming from the kitchen.

Minato and Kushina had gotten up and walked out their rooms to see the twins were out their rooms as well and looks to be just waking up.

The four of them walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, only to find Naruto over a stove with Kushina's pink apron on and his hair was tied in a bun as he was cooking for them.

He was flipping bacon in the pan, while shaking his hips as he was fully undose into the music.

He turned around and walked over to the fridge as he took out orange juice and milk and place them on the table, along with cups to drink out of.

He turned back around and went to the cabinets and took out some plates as he place them on the table, taking the bacon out, he walked over to the table and placed them in the plates, along with pancakes and eggs as he danced his way over to Kushina, who he sense and grabbed her hand as he dragged her towards him.

Kushina: Eppp!

She let out a ep of surprise as she found herself being spin by her son as he stopped her and danced with her a bit before dipping her at the end just as the music stops.

Naruto: bonjour fureur rouge- (good morning red fury)

He told her in French, one of the many languages he had learned when training as Kushina looked confused as to what he said but decided to respond.

Kushina: Um.. bonjour sochi.

She said, uncertain at what the word means but the smile on his face from her statement tells her she did something right. He then let her up.

Naruto: it's French for 'good morning red fury'

He told her and she smiled a but before kissing his forehead.

Kushina: Good morning to you as well my maelstrom.

She said and he smiled and walked over to the girls and took them in his arms, making them yelp and giggle.

Naruto: So how are you two munchkins doing?

He asked them, as he walked to the table and placed them there in a seat.

Narumi: We are fine Nii-san, what about you?

She asked curiously as she saw her brother in a very happy mood today, it wasn't weird or uncommon but his mood was way pass his normal happy.

Naruto: I am great, very fine, let's get you fed now.

He said as he poured milk into the girls cups and orange juice in his parents cup, Minato included.