Chapter Nineteen: Capture.

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

TO NARUTO:

He was on a training ground , in the base, under a tree as he was listening to his music but was interrupted by Kisara.

Kisara: As much as I hate her, I think you hurt her, why don't you go and accept the meeting and apology.

She said in his mind.

Naruto: This coming from the one who said she hated her with her very being and wanted to kill her.

He said as he appeared in the Mindscape, near waterfall and sat down as his legs hang down, Kisara then went beside him as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Kisara: Still do but it has gone down, not fully gone but it is less, how can I hate her when you look so much like her, even act like her to some extent.

She told him and put her head on top of his head, she was taller by a few inches as she stood about 5'8.

Naruto: I don't know what to do, hearing her wanting to spend time together, it just brings back memories, memories that I will always cherish but....

Kisara: but you are not so sure about it, I understand but just ask yourself this, how much do you love her, how far will you be willing to go for her?

She said 5o him as she just kept him in the embrace, they had been pretty close later, so close they it even shock her but every time she sees him, she just wanted to make sure that he is okay and safe, she didn't know what the feeling was but she was liking it and she will always make sure he was safe and okay.

Naruto was thinking about this hard as he was trying to see if it was worth it, what if he went back to them, only to be hurt again, he didn't think he could deal with that, the last time, he only got luck as he was thinking about ending it, the pain, the misery, everything, if it wasn't for Price, taking him in and Sheila adopting him, he might of killed himself.

He was sure he loves her too much to want to keep her out of his life, she just has a large space in his heart, a space that he could never fill, no matter with who. The bond that he and her have is just too much to break, he didn't want to break it, he want to keep it, he want to cherish it and he wants it to grow a bit more.

But was he willing to go that far as to put his mental health in danger, was he that stupid, was it the right thing to do, was it wrong, was it fair for him?

-----------------------------------------------------‐----------------‐------

TO SHEILA:

I was just coming from the front gate after dropping Kushina out of the base, I then went to Santos room. Getting there, I knock and heard a come in, opening the door, I close it behind me and saw her in the bed.

Santos: Commander, is something wrong?

She asked as she put the book that she was reading down, I went and took a seat on the bed as she came and sit beside me as well.

Sheila: Kushina just came by, She asked Naruto if she and him could go out for some time but he turned her down, saying you guys have team practice but you already did that, so why is he lying?

I asked her as I looked at her in the face.

Santos: Maybe he is scary, I mean he is traumatized by the treatment from his village and her so maybe he is second guessing it, it's not easy just going back all cozy with the ones that turn you away.