Chapter three: Training Part 2 and Flight

NARUTO'S P.O.V

After I awoke from my nap on Kaa-san I wake her up as well and asked if she could take me back to why big brother Roach was, she nodded and got up and took me to him but this time he wasn't in the same training hall like last time, now he was in some place that mom called 'hanger one'. Once we entered I immediately saw a giant Grey, wing thing and Roach was standing next to it. We walked up to as he turned and looked at me.

Roach: You okay kid?

Naruto:(looks at him) yes, yes I am fine but big brother what is that (points at the plane)

Roach:(smiles) well it seems someone looks to be interested in avionics, than is called a C-17 globalmaster it is a plane that we used to travel the world and sometimes how we get into missions.

I listened as he explained to me what it is and what it does as I couldn't take my eyes off it and just kept staring at it.

Sheila:(notices him stare) naru-chan do you want to see the inside of it?

She asked as I looked at her with widen eyes and shook my head excitedly as she giggled and Roach just chuckled and they leaded me to the back of it that was open and I instantly saw how big the inside was and the space it has as I entered and started running around it and inspecting every thing in it while I could hear Kaa-san giggling about my behavior but I didn't care as I continue to run and explore the inside more. That was until I saw a door in that looked like it leaded to the front of the plane as I already saw two side doors. I got curious and went to go up the stairs and open it but stop myself as I didn't want to make Kaa-san mad at me if I wasn't allowed up there, turning around and head back to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the stairs and up it to the door as I pointed and looked at her.

Naruto: what is behind this door?

Roach:(walking up the stairs) that kiddo is the door that leads to the cockpit of the plane that is where the pilots fly and control the plane.

Naruto:(puppy dog eyes) can I see it plwease?

Roach: it ain't up to me you have to ask boss lady over there.

He said and averted his eyes from me as I looked at Kaa-san as she tried to do the same but couldn't and sighed before giggling.

Sheila: You know that you are going to kill me one day with that adorable face of yours.

Naruto: Ne~ atleast you would die happily knowing that my cute little face is what you last saw.

Sheila: fair point, but listen when we go in there I don't want you to touch anything, you can look but just don't touch anything, do you understand?

I nodded and she opened the door to reveal a room with two seats st the front and facing a panel and have a lot of gauges and switches over head and on controls.

Naruto: Wow! This looks cool.

Sheila: I know, it does, Roach here (points at Roach) can fly and if you want he can teach you how to fly or give you lessons.

Roach: yeah I can if you want?

Naruto: Yes, yes when can we start?

Roach: maybe Tomorrow, let's go back to the training I gave you.

I nodded and we exited out the cockpit and out the back of the plane to the crash plane simulator room and started back but Kaa-san went back to her office saying that she had work to do and said that she had a surprise for me. I went back to training with Roach. He just explained to me what are the branches of the military, ranks and what type of work they do, he then explained to me what he and pops do with the team and what kind of missions they do.