Chapter Thirty-Nine- We love you too

JASON'S P.O.V:

The room was in shock, never had we see the thing that the young Lieutenant did, his hair, it was all floating and in nine....tails, his eyes, they were red like a demon and his aura that he gave off, it promised death.

Once he had calm down to his regular level, his hair going back to his back, the bangs going over his eyes and his eyes going back to his normal blue. He had sent Lindale running and pissing his pants, it was shocking the way he talked to a commanding office.

"I think I am in love with the red head" Sonny said coming up next to us.

"You are crazy to provoke that guy Sonny, he is a beast." Davis said to him, also coming in the room, I think they were watching what happened as well.

"Boss....... are we working with him?" Clay asked me unsure, I just nodded my head at him, never taking my eyes off the young Lieutenant down there. What ever happened down there between those moments of silence, it was Horrifying enough to let a grown ass man act like a scared 5 year old child.

It was actually scary thinking about what happened between them and trying to understand why his hair was floating by itself as well as his change in voice.

"Brother, I don't know about you but I will very much not want to get on his bad side right, so stay away and do not provoke him, and I mean it Sonny." Ray said, looking at Sonny who had his arms up in surrender.

"Okay Perry, me and obi blond conobi will leave him alone, we won't trouble him." He said, referring to him and Clay. I just shake my head at him before walking over to the three officers in the room.

"Are you really trying to kill him, why would you do that, imagine if you haven't kick out his sub conscious?, you could have kill him on the spot or leave him brain dead." I heard the Commander, scolding her son as I came closer to them but I could see no change to the Lieutenant's demeanor.

"Masterchief, may I have a word with you please." Blackburn called out to me, leading me away from the mother son duo and to where my full team was, goofing off.

"Okay guys, I know you all want an explanation as to what you all saw but I don't have one, the files we have on him only tell us the specifics and what not to do to tick him off as well as his how he operates, so I want you guys not to piss him off and keep Sonny away from him"

He said, looking at the big guy who had his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay, I just hope you won't be mad when he comes to talk with me"

He countered back, looking at Blackburn with a smug look that made us all sighed in annoyance.

"God help us, Davis, your in charge of them getting what they want, Jason, they are going to be sharing barracks with Bravo squad, good thing, they travel light so you won't have to worry about the space getting full."

We all nodded at him as I personally walked over to the young lieutenant who was now just talking with his team.

"..............Alright, so you guys want to have two man at the back if you are going head first into a building, it makes it better knowing you have extras at the back who have more time to access the situation better and give input."

I think he was talking about building breaching if I am not wrong, the files did say that his team was from the marine corps and he, himself was brought into the life of a SAS division member from a young age, so I guess it makes sense.

"Uh, LT, we have company."

On his name tag was Lenihan, I think he was the heavy gunner for the team and is third in command. The red hair, young adolescent turned towards me, arms crossed and a very emotionless face on.