Chapter Thirty-one: Naruto-Sensei

I hope you guys liked my last chapter, I know a lot of you guys wanted to see the fall of hades and 6ou finally got it.

Now in this chapter, it is going to be a bit different from the others since I want to show that Naruto has some connections to the village.

...................................................................... Next Day: 6:30AM, Naruto's POV:

Tsunade: You know, we have got to stop meeting like this.

She told me with a mock glare but I could see the smile on her face as she checks me out with her medical ninjutsu.

Naruto: I know but that ambush was unexpected along with the random explosion that happened.

I told her and she nodded.

Tsunade: So, you do know you are going to be on medical leave for awhile now, again.

Naruto: Yes I know but can I go now, I am fine.

I begged and she looked at me with narrow eyes.

Tsunade: I don't like it that you will be far away from me and I can't watch you.

I deadpanned, doesn't she not remember that I am a grown man

Kisara: Teenager, not man

Naruto: Shut up.

I pouted as I could hear her giggling in my head, sighing, I looked back at Baa-chan.

Naruto: Please, I have been her for what now, a couple hours, I am fine, I won't do anything stupid and I am a medic like you too.

I told her and I could see her thinking about it, for a few more seconds we stayed silent until she looked back down at me.

Tsunade: Fine.

She said and I smiled and hugged her.

Naruto: Thank you Baa-chan, you are the best.

Tsunade: Of course I am.

She told me and I just chuckled, breaking the hug I got up and put on some clothes and walked out the room, to the waiting room, where I saw Kaa-san there with Narumi and Naruko.

Naruto: Shouldn't you two be sleeping or getting ready for the academy?

I asked, walking over to them, their heads turned and I watch, in the span of 2 seconds, as I was on the floor, with the two of them on top of me while hugging me.

Narumi: Your okay!

She yelled while hugging me and I just smiled and got up with the two of them in my hands, they were getting a bit heavier now, but at least I know that they are safe.

Naruto: Why wouldn't I, I am your big brother after all.

I teased them and they just smiled.

Naruko: of course we know that, we were just worried that's all.

She said and the other one in my arms just nodded in agreement to her statement, I just kissed the two on their forehead and walked over to our mother.

Kushina: Hi.

She just timidly which was a first since I always know her for her brashy nature.

Naruto: What's up, why are you like that?

I asked curiously and found her looking all over the place and couldn't look me in the eye. Weird.

Kushina: Let's go home to your father, he can tell you.