Chapter Fifty-Nine: What's My Type?

NARUTO'S P.O.V: 

TIME:10AM SAME DAY AS THE LAST CHAPTER

LOCATION: KONOHA MARKET DISTRICT. 

............................................................

Okay, it was a bad idea to have my mother and Oba-san accompany us to shop for clothes. Overall, it was a bad idea to invite three women to shop for clothes with you no matter how you look. They were animals when it comes to these things. 

I have to be a judge of every outfit that Akiria picked out, to me, it seems as if she was buying for them for me. If how the others act, is something to go off of. 

And again Akiria came out with a Purple Knee length dress that had long sleeves and was like a borderline across the top of her impressive chest. The only thing you could see of those girls is the split separating them, but then again, there was little you could see of that too. 

She did a little twirl around for me, showing me that the dress was tight on her around the knees since it flowed with the wind that she was picking up. When she stopped, she stared at me expectantly and I only sighed, resigning to the fate that I have become a clothes judge and bag boy. 

"It looks beautiful on you Akiria, maybe you could get it in a dark purple, that seems to fit you the best." 

I told her and she nodded, coming towards me and hugging me. 

"Thank you for doing this Naruto-kun, I'm sure little Rei will be happy about this new wardrobe." 

She said, making me look to the right, seeing the 4 bags of clothes and 2 packs of shoes that we had gotten Rei before we came here to help get Akiria some clothes to wear. It was a bit of fun since I met Gabby at the store. 

She was just being dragged there to try on some clothes by her mother but we ended up buying two sets of everything for both her and Rei, though Rei's clothes were in bigger sizes than Gabby's. 

"I never knew you had a fashion sense Naruto" 

My Oba-san said, coming with a new dress in her arm for the other Uchiha, who was in the process of changing into a new set of clothing. 

"Not a sense of fashion per se but I know a little when it comes to this subject and it all depends on the person I am seeing modeling in front of me, so it's a more complicated subject." 

I told her, sorting through the pile of clothes that she had chosen to have and the pile she didn't want, while also sorting to make sure that my mother and Aunt don't try to put stuff for themself in the pile.

I don't know why they want to do this when I gave them the authority to each buy a maximum of 2 dresses per person and they had already picked their dresses so why were they trying to get more?

"So what about this one?" 

I turned my attention back to Akiria and was actually at a loss for words, she looked so sexy and beautiful he that purple dress that seemed so elegant but so naughty at the same time, being a strap dress and it was decent up at the top, covering up her modesty but when you get lower. 

It just leaves so much to the imagination. The diamond cutouts on the dress make it hard for her to hide the little skin that was showing and to make matters worst, there was one diamond cut out that was too close to her lower lips. 

Just a slight malfunction and you could see if she was wearing panties or now under the dress and it just gets me excited about the prospect of that. 

"Go to her and make her feel like a woman again Naruto, she's been doing this to get you to lay your hands on her, kiss her, and let her feel like a woman again."