Chapter Forty-eight: Easy Day

DAY 26: 18:45:24
LOCATION: 30,000 FT ABOVE SEA LEVEL
NARUTO "DEMON1" UZUMAKI
FIRST ADVANCE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"1 minute!"

The flight master said, me and my team were all checking our gear and parachutes at the side entrance of the plane.

"30 seconds!"

He yelled and no word needed to be said to us as we put our masks on and got ready to jump out of a perfectly good airplane into dangerous Russian territory for a man that might not even want to give us the information we need to end this stupid war before it begins.

"Green Light!, go! Go! Go!"

One by one, we jumped out of the passenger plane entrance and into the nightly air of Moscow, Russia. Looking at the night sky and seeing how the city lights were just on and giving it a peaceful glow, you would be loss in the amount of pretty lights they have but not what we are here for.

10, 000ft
.
.
.
.
.
.
5,000ft.
.
.
.
.
.
1,000ft

Risky going into the heart of Russia but it's what seals are trained to do.

"Pulling Chutes."

It was heard from everyone all over the radio. We pulled our midnight black chutes and used the air currents to land safely on top of a company building.

That was the easy part, now comes the hard part or parts I should say.

"Sonny, pull security with Emlay and Roach, Santos and clay, stash the chutes, rest of you, search the roof, you find anything report back."

Words were a waste of time and we just nodded at either other to tell that we understood the order and moved off to follow through with it.

We searched the roof to make sure that it was clear and that no one was actually here to ruin our cover.

"All clear Commander, what's the latest?"

We were now at the center of the roof, all around in a circle.

"Alright, from the Intel we got, the target should be home in 10 minutes, so here's how we are going to play it."

PLAN:

Alright, the mission is an intercept and capture of a 3 star General. If we pull this off, we can surely win this war.

Course of action, stealth, if you are caught, the US will deny any involvement with us, so let's not get caught.

The plan as three steps:

Step 1: Vehicle insurgent, Sonny and clay find something that is fast and can get us to our Exvel point and also have enough Armour to take a besting. Once we got those vehicles, we follow the general and his convoy to here (Points on the map), this is the most secure and secrete location that we have.

Step 2: dealing with the guards and everyone else quickly but quietly, we do not want the entire Russian Military after us. So me, pops and Roach, we are going to be station here (Points on the roof of another building) we are sniper support and the main exterminator force, our timing and skills will start off the whole operation.

So be sharp and careful, we need the general in one piece. Once we take down the lead vehicles, the rest of you more in and deal with the other quickly before they can call it in or have time to react. Remember stealth so silencers on and be careful with what you shoot.

Step 3: Once we taken care of them and have the general, we high tail it to the dust field. It's about 10 miles south of the city so be prepared for a long drive. Once there and should everything go smoothly, our ride should be there waiting for us.