Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women

NARUTO'S P.O.V: 

"Artillery, I need shells down range at grid Hotel Quebec 276901, danger close." 

I heard the fire control person tell the artillery persons in motaritaville, in less than a few seconds, the sounds of the howitzer guns going off were all you could hear for a while. 

"Cease fire sir, all targets are finished." 

I heard back on my radio and I nodded to the fire controller and he relaid the message for the cease-fire. 

"Captain, recon and report anything you find interesting, after that, you and your team are to pull back to base, Understood?"

"Wilco sir." 

It was his last transmission and I turned back to my mother to turn the TOc over to her. 

"Your in charge Commander Warshower."

She nodded to me as confirmation and I bounced back and walked out, going towards my home to see what was happening.

"Naruto, is everything okay?" 

I turned around and saw that it was Kurenai, she was coming over to me with what seemed to be her genin team of Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuuga, and Shino Aburmae. 

"Everything is okay Kurenai, just some Artillery fire, it's outgoing, not incoming, we were just taking care of some scum on the earth." 

I told her and she nodded while her students looked at me with weird looks, I could see on their faces that they didn't know that killing was going to be a part of their job as well as assassination and murder. 

The academy is just a joke at this point, it doesn't teach the necessary things the kids need when they step foot outside this village. I guess it is time to educate some young minds. 

"My job is to look for threats and eliminate them, which means to kill them, no matter what, the same could be said for you three and the others of your class, you will all be getting missions where you need to kill someone so if I was you, I will be prepared for it." 

I told them and walked away, going to the house and seeing Gabby and Rei playing in the front yard with their mothers, Kisara and Akiria, and Kurostuchi.

The girls were running down their mothers, laughing and giggling along the way as they just enjoyed each other's company. 

"Why don't you join them love?"

I heard Sheiba's voice and I just shook my head. 

"I'd rather not, I'm not in th-

BOOOMM

A loud explosion was heard within the village and the formation of a two-tailed demon cat came with it. 

"NARUTO!!!" 

I heard and turned around to look at Kisara who was running towards me. 

"That's my sister, Matatabi, she's not in control of herself, that's not her at all, she wouldn't attack if she could sense me here." 

I just sighed and activated my Rinna-Sharingan, I could see that the demon cat was being controlled with a powerful sharingan, and Kumo, the cloud village, was invading the village. 

Great, another village is ready to show that they are better than the leaf. 

"ALL MARINES, GEAR UP AND SPREAD AMOUNT THE POPULATION, PROVIDE SUPPORT AND PROTECTION, LEAVE THE DEMON CAT TO ME!!!!!!"

I had amplified my voice with chakra so that the entire base could hear and they did as I saw marines running around with gear on and commanders yelling orders.