Chapter Sixteen: A Brothers Love.

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Narumi: Naru-nii-chan where are you going?

Naruto: Oh, I am going to go help unload that's all, I am not going nowhere for now, so don't worry your little red head about it.

He said and petted her head as he then went back to his team and help unload. By the time they have finished, it was already ten and the village was fully alive and kicking. They did forget one thing though, they left Naruto along with the Humvees. Naruto alone with a vehicle that he dreams about driving.

By the time they remembered about it they came back to see Naruto driving it and doing donuts in it as you can hear him yelling.

Sheila: That boy, I tried and tried but he will always have a wild nature to him.

Kushina: He got that from me, never thought he would have it but I am happy nevertheless.

She said with a happy smile as she watch her son driving the Humvee. He had then driven towards them and stopped and rolled down the window as they saw him wearing sunglasses.

Naruto: Any of you ladies want to go out on a drive with me?

He asked, trying to pick one of them up as he heard a bunch of giggling.

Sheila: You either want me to kill you or Santos if you think you are getting any other girlfriends for now.

Naruto: Come on, don't cramp on my style.

He whined but she just shook her head with a smile.

Sheila: Your 13, you don't have style, now let's drive this thing to the new base.

She said and got in as the rest got in the back.

Sheila: I will lead you and don't do anything crazy like the last time.

Naruto: That was in the air we are on the ground.

He said and she just wave him off.

Sheila: Stop talking and let's go, your baby sisters are already at the base talking with Price.

Naruto: You left them with who now?

Kushina: Price, he said he could handle them, what is there something wrong?

Naruto: Yes there is, that old Man would teach them about stupid stuff and I am not letting him do that, just sit back and enjoy, we will be there shortly.

He said and activate his Rinna-sharigan as he quickly fine they signature and stepped on the gas.

Sheila: Slow down!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning for Konoha, the sun hasn't even came up yet but there was still people who were up.

We go to the newly built FOB in the training grounds, to see task Force 141, practicing their teamwork for night ops.

Price: Soap, knock.

He said and Soap nodded as he kicked the door down on the little house in the field and the rest of the team entered as they checked their surroundings.

Price: Roach, Gaz right side, Ghost, Soap left, I'll go down the middle.

He said and they advanced into the house. Roach and Gaz open the door on their right side as they fire two paint bullets each, at two dummies on the room.