Chapter Forty-One: Under Attack

NARUTO'S P.O.V:

"Dada!Dada!, wake up!!"

I rolled over in bed, opening my eyes too see nothing but a blur which made me sigh, I haven't been using my Rinna-Sharigan in a way and it leaves me with blindness again without my glasses.

"Wake up!!!"

She jumped on my belly, I flew up in pain holding my aching stomach while looking at what I could guess is my daughter's smiling face.

"Here Dada."

She handed me what I felt was my glasses and I put them on, seeing better now, I looked on the clock to see it was 7 in the morning, school doesn't start until 9 and Kindergarten for Gabby doesn't start till 8:30. I guess I have some time left.

"Alright Gabby, let's go get ready for the day."

I went and got her ready, putting her in her purple pull ups diapers, a pink skirt and a purple shirt with the words "Daddy's girl".

She and Kisara picks out the clothes not me, so this was either her choice or Kisara's. Anyways, when I was done, I got her downstairs and started to cook up some breakfast.

"What do you want today Gabby?"

I looked over towards her to see her thinking about it till I saw her pink eyes sparkle in glee, I knew what the sparkle mean and I hate it, I just don't understand why on earth she loves it so much.

"Ramen!"

She yelled and I sighed, I have decided long ago to stop trying to get her not to eat Ramen but it wasn't really working, every since her mother put that stupid dish in her mouth she has fell in love with every since.

I got out my thoughts and started on making the Ramen.

"I want Dada special!"

Dada's special is my Kaa-san's favorite Ramen type, a miso pork Ramen with two deviled eggs and some fish cakes. I had decided to make that for her one time and she hasn't stop asking me for it every since.

"Okay, one of Daddys special is come right up."

I went to cooking the Ramen, getting the broth ready, the noodles perfect, since she is very touchie about soggy noodles, the eggs boiled and cut, ready to put in the bowl and the pork cooked and sliced.

Once everything was ready, I poured some noodles with some broth in a small bowl for her with the eggs in the middle and three pork slices near the edge of the bowl rim. Handing it to her with chopsticks and a spoon, I went back to the stove to start on some actual breakfast but heard my mom's voice.

"Kisara and I would like a Dada's special as well sochi."

I turned around to see the two of them in nothing but long, baggy t-shirts on, their hair a mess and they were wobbling slightly while they walk, signs of just waking up.

"Morning darling."

That was my unofficial wife, we still haven't made it to were we have rings on each other's finger yet, but she stills act like a mother to my not so mine child and a caring wife who fusses over everything involving me or Gabby.

"Morning."

I kissed her on the cheek when she was right behind me, holding me by my waist, it was a bit difficult to kiss her since I had to bend down a bit to do it, over the three years of being state side, I have grown a considerable amount.

I was about 6'9 maybe 7 foot tall right about now and it still feels like I am still growing but I think that should be impossible since 7 foot should be the most anyone should grow.