Chapter Four: Training Part 3

NARUTO'S P.O.V NEXT MORNING: 6:30AM

I was awoken from my sleep by another nightmare of me being torture, I turned my head to the bedside table and took my glass and put them on, I then looked at the clock on the table to see it was still early and Kaa-chan won't wake up until 7 so I careful got off her and the bed as to not make her wake up and walked to the desk with the books and scrolls she got me. I look through the books not wanting to start reading the scrolls as yet and stop when I found a book called "Military Planes" and immediately remembered yesterday when I was in the hangar with Roach when I saw that big plane. Wanting to get ahead with the knowledge of planes I sat down on the chair and open the covers and started read as I saw a lot of planes in there.

7:00am same day

I was about half way through the book on a certain plane called the AC-130, when I heard Kaa-chan called me I looked behind me to see she was sitting up in bed and rubbing sleep from her eyes, I closed the book not before marking the page I was at and walked over to her and sat on the bed, I let out a small yelp when I was lifted off it and place in her lap and heard her giggled a bit as I pouted.

Sheila: so why were you up so early?

Naruto:(looks sad) I.... had a nightmare about....... my past.

I dragged out as I didn't want to remember the nightmare.

Sheila:(wraps arms around him) it's okay, their not going to hurt you again, none of them are, I promise.

I only nodded at what she said and leaned back into her embrace and just enjoy the comfort and warmth she is giving me, as I though that this was what I always wanted, I always wanted to be hold by my mother, to relax with her and to feel safe and warm when I am close to her, I didn't get that with my biological parents but I am getting it from a person who I just met 2 days ago.

I felt a soft squeeze on my body that brought me out of my thoughts as I look up to see it was Kaa-chan and she has tears in her eyes and look ready to break down. I cupped her cheeks with both my hands and wiped the tears from her face as she looked up at me with a sad expression and tighten her hold on me a little. I placed a kissed on her cheek and hugged her neck and I could feel my shirt getting wet.

Naruto: You don't have to cry Kaa-chan, you didn't know what was happening.

Sheila:(crying a little) I know that but a innocent child should never have to go through that.

She just continued to cry on my chest for a bit till the alarm went off in the room, signaling to us that it was time to get our day started. I stopped the alarm and looked down on her face and wipe the tears from her eyes and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She calmed down and we went into the bathroom and took a shower, once we were finished, she took my hand and we went to the mess hall for breakfast.

When we reached the mess hall I saw pops there with soap and the rest of his team. I looked up at Kaa-san ready to asked if she could let me go to him but she shook her head no.

Sheila: We aren't going to be eating here sochi, (A/N: She knows a little bit of Japanese so she could be able to communicate with him better) we are going to eat outside the base so we can meet Roach.

Naruto: Why are we going outside to see onii-san?

Sheila: well because he said he have a little surprise for you, for your training today.

I just nodded and we waited in line to get our food, once we got it she then guided me to a door called "hanger 4" and opened it to see that it has a giant opening at the very front of the room with a plane that looks to have just been brought out the hanger. I narrow my eyes at it a little to see what kind it was and my eyes widen, I ran to it not caring about my Kaa-san saying to wait for her and ran in front, just staring at it with stars in my eyes.