Chapter six: First Mission

TWO YEARS LATER: KUSHINA'S POV

It's been two years since Naruto sent us the last note saying he was going to be gone for a couple of years. When I first got word of that, it had taken Tsunade, Minato, Hiruzen, Jariyia and Orachimaru to stop me from leaving the village and find him. I broke down crying and begging for him to come back to me, I could take him not talking to me and all, atleast I know he was alive and well through the notes he sends to his baa-chan.

Right now you could find me in the kitchen, cleaning, trying to get my mind off naruto. I have had a good two years feeling guilty for my actions towards my son, so I have came up with a plan to go back in the shinobi program again and get the girls to be under me and train them, once trained we will go find there brother and try to bring him back.

Narumi: Kaa-san, come on let's go we are going to be late for the academy.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my 6 year old daughter came and called me.

Kushina: I am coming Narumi-chan.

I told her as I took off my apron and walked over to Her and Naruko , took there hands and walked with them to the academy for their first day.

UNKNOWN POV.

Right now you can see 5 men with guns and in full tactical gear walking down the halls of what seems to be a pre-school building. The lead guy came to a stop on door to his right, he held up his hand in a fist, making the rest stop behind him.

????: Soap get a charge on this door.

The leader said to the second person behind him, who was identified as soap.

Soap: Roger.

Was all he said and moved to the front of the door and placed a square like charge on the door and flipped a switch on it and stood on the other side of the door. A second later the door exploded in pieces and the men went in and to see three men, armed with AK-47's in the room with 5 children and a teacher tied up to a chair, they aimed and fire as the leader took the first guy in the middle behind the a child, soap took the guy on the right behind the teacher and a other took the last one.

???: All clear captain.

????: Okay that's good, Gaz, you and ghost untie the hostages and get them to safety outside and meet up when you can the rest of you follow me.

All: Yes captain.

That was all that was said and everyone did what they were told, Gaz and Ghost untie the hostages and brought them outside, while the rest of the team went on.

They went down the hall and took a left and went down more and took a right but stopped when they were infront of two emenies there each noticed them but didn't get time to call for help or shoot at them.

SMASH. THUD, THUD

Was heard as the glass window was broken and the two emeny bodies laid lifeless on the ground. The leader brought his hand up to the side of his face and put his index finger on the communication device he has in his ears.

????: Thanks for the save, Naruto.

He said to the new identified Naruto.

Naruto: No problem, I got 7 more emenies in the next room, down the hall first door on your left.

He replied to the leader.

????: Any hostages with them.

Naruto: I see a lot of life signatures in the room with them, so I am saying that is where the leader is.