Chapter Eleven: Unexpected Occurrences Part 2

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141

His eyes flustered open to see his mother's face, she seeing his eyes open up, behind his glasses, smile as she kiss his forehead and help him up as the team all look at him with concern.

Price: What happened there, are you fit to be going on the mission?

He asked.

Naruto: It's fine, it wasn't me, it was my tenant.

He said making everyone's eyes widen, they then go up as Sheila dragged Naruto into her office, while the rest followed behind him, once they were there and the doors and windows were closed, they then look at Naruto.

Sheila: How'd it go?

She asked but Naruto's eyes closed again and then open to have slits in them as his whiskers have gotten more rough.

Kisara: It went fine, It's not Naruto, hi, I'm his tenant.

She said and everyone immediately went on guard and pulled out their hand guns as they point it at Naruto, now Kisara.

Sheila: What have you done with my baby, you beast?!

She shouted, getting ready to shoot the second she said she killed him, even though it would pain her.

Kisara: wow, calm down, I didn't do anything, I'm just borrowing his body for now, I will give it back when I'm done, he is perfectly safe in the Mindscape.

She said making them ease a little but didn't holster their weapons yet, but kept them at the ready.

Ghost: What do you want?

Kisara: Nothing, you just asked how it when and I was just telling you that it went great.

She told them and look around as she inspect them.

Kisara: So you are his team?

Price: Ex-Team, he have a different squad that he is leading but they would be under my command if there are any big missions.

He explained as she nodded and look at Sheila.

Kisara: It's nice to meet the person who had taken care of him since that bitch of a mother didn't do anything for him.

She said and extended her hand as Sheila shake it.

Sheila: Weren't you seal in her before Naruto?

Kisara: Don't remind me about it, she had me strap down to a molten rock with chains that go places that they should not go.

She said and shiver at the memory.

Ghost: So taking from your voice your presumably a female, is that right?

Kisara: Yes I am a female, well I'm going have to give Naruto his body now as the seal as be alerted about me controlling his body and thing that I'm taking over.

She said and his eyes then went to blue as he looked around at everyone.

Naruto: So did you guys like her?

He asked and they all nodded as they went to the briefing room to start the mission.

.......................................................................................

Naruto(over radio): Baseplate, this is Demon Actual, we have a man down, I repeat, Demon 5 is down.

He said over the radio making everyone's eyes widen.