Chapter Twenty-five: Crazy?

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

kushina: just coming back from a mission, well let's get you to base so you can report and after let's hang out.

i suggest but got turned down.

naruto: maybe not today kaa-san, i'm a bit drained and my eyes hurt from staring at the screen for awhile, maybe we can go home and relax.

he offered and i smiled and nodded at the idea, at least he didn't turn me down or anything, i can understand the tiredness as he just finished a mission, so we went and he debrief sheila about it and when he was finished, we went home and he took a shower and got in some clothes as we went on the bed and laid there until we both fall asleep.

not the day i was planning but it will do, i at least got to know that he's a cuddler, a trait that he hadn't shown when he was younger but i think cause of the physical and mental trauma that happened cause it, something again that worries me.

he has ptsd and added with his job, he just going to keep adding more to his plate than he can handle and i want to be with him when he losses it, i want to hug him when he is down, i want to talk to him when he wants to, i just want to be the mother that i should have been for the better 3 years that he was here.

...............................................................................................

THE Next Day:

Kushina was now on her way to the base to have a talk, said talk was going to revolve around their son, she had long since, got the idea that she would have to share him with Sheila.

Even though he still call her Kaa-san, Sheila would still have a place in his heart as well as his mother.

Getting to the base, she walked in and met the Commander at the door as said woman was just going for a walk.

Sheila: Oh, Kushina, what brings you by?

She asked as she started to walk off, Kushina following behind.

Kushina: I was here to see you actually.

Sheila: About what?

She asked, Kushina looked at her with a knowing look and Sheila got what she was talking about.

Sheila: What's wrong with him?

She asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

Kushina: Nothing, physically, but I think he is not okay mental.

She told the woman who just kept walking.

Sheila: If you are talking about PTSD, I already know about it, I tried but getting him to talk to someone or you about it is next to impossible.

Kushina was shocked at what she heard, was this woman crazy, sending someone in the field that as PTSD.

Sheila: I am not crazy if that is was your thinking, everyone of us as seen our fair share of terrific things and some still hunts our nightmare, but we just ignore and override, focus on the mission and bet it complete, grieving and other things comes after it, that's how we operate.

Kushina: I am so sorry you and everyone else have to go through that pain but I am trying my best to ignore it but I see it in his eyes when we walk around in the village, he's afraid, he's angry, he's just a lot of things in one that it's hard to figure what is what, I am only doing what's best for him.

She told the Commander who sighed and stopped her walk, turning around she faced the red head and looked her straight in her eyes.

Sheila: I understand your concern but getting him to open up is not easy.