Chapter Twenty-seven: Recovery

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Katsuyu: A few are life threatening and a few are non life threatening, along with some minor scratches and open wounds, my fragments are doing the best they can to stabilize them, it is going good but I don't want to take a lot of Naruto-sama's chakra.

She explained and Tsunade nodded, getting a little bit of what is happening, seems her nephew was getting good with Katsuyu, even better than her.

Tsunade: Well just ask him Katsuyu and use it, I can't leave here or I might have more troops moving in.

She told the slug as they both looked forward to see three emeny rushing their position with their guns up and aiming at them.

BANG, THUD
BANG, THUD
BANG, THUD

All three fell lifeless on the floor with giant holes in their chest, it was almost shocking with how big the hole was, you could fit your whole head in it.

Katsuyu: That is Naruto-sama, he is looking at you guys from the monument with Minato-sama, he's been giving support for the teams on the ground and eliminating emeny foot mobiles in the village.

Tsunade: That's reassuring, thank him for me.

Katsuyu: already did, he said a few more targets are left and he will deal with them, said you should go to the hospital and he will meet you there.

The slug fragment said to her and disappeared, Tsunade just smiled before looking at her teammates.

Tsunade: Heard that boys, Naru-chan is giving orders now, let's move, I can use your help at the hospital.

She said to the two of the and they nodded and followed her, all the while heard few gun shots from the hokage monument, figuring it was Naruto, cleaning up the place, which it was.

........................................................................................

TO NARUTO, AT BASE:

I had just put up mine and Minato's gear in the armory, along with our guns, it was a stressful day today and it is not even midday yet.

Minato: So.... are we going to report or...

Naruto: Just take me to the hospital, Baa-chan needs my help right now.

I told him with a sigh, I am already stressed out and I have to deal with him trying to in my life again, well it's not again, it's over all, I hardly remember any times we spent together and whenever I asked Kaa-san about him, she said that he has work.

Minato: Oh..... okay.

He said and put his hand on my shoulder as we disappeared from the base and was at the front desk , or what I think was the front desk as their was a lot of nurses running around with syringes, medicine and etc, along with bodies of injured on Katsuyu slug fragment.

Naruto: My day just keeps getting worst.

I said and walked over to the storage room and took out a coat and gloves as I put on my glasses to help me read. Coming out, I went over to a patient and scan over him with my diagnosis jutsu and found that he has a bullet in the lower abdomen.

Naruto: Nurse, prepare a OR for me, this man need immediate treatment.

I said to a nurse near me, who nodded as she went and did just that as the Katsuyu slug followed behind her.