Chapter Twelve: After Match

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141

He was at the base of a little hill were the mortars were firing from, he sent chakra into his eyes as he saw two mortars there along with 7 men. His gun had ran out of ammo and he was now working with his pistol.

Naruto: Guess this is it, going down helping people.

He said to himself but heard the voice of his tenant.

Kisara: No, not yet, you have an ability you could use to take out those guys and the mortars, it's call Shinra Tensa, it's a gravity release ability that sent out an invisible force to where your hand is pointed, you used it before, remember.

Naruto: Yeah, it was the first thing I used when I unlocked my eyes at nine

He said thinking about when he was getting raped by the women.

He then got out of his thoughts as he run forward as bit and saw the mortar crews there, they saw him and was prepared to open fire but he extended his arm and gathered a lot of chakra in it as he said

Naruto: Shinra Tensa!!

He yelled and the invisible force was sent, full swing at the emeny as it destroyed the mortars and crushed the people in its path, which happens to be the emeny.

Naruto(over radio): Demon 1 to all stations, mortar crews are down, I repeat, mortar crews are down.

He said and fell unconscious at using too much chakra, Sheila and everyone in the operation room saw it as they were worried something went wrong but saw his heart monitor was beeping fine, he was just unconscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since rescue mission, the hostages were safe and with their families, it turns out they were all military, either from the air force or marines who went missing. Both teams have made it home, Terry was treated and doing fine, he just have a little scar to show he had been shot.

As it turns out, the mortars the emeny was using is from the English military.

Demon Team is off missions for now as Naruto have not yet wake up from his chakra exhaustion. Sheila and Santos had not leave his side for all the time he was in the infirmary.

Warshower was now at the base and in Sheila's office to do her work as she refuses to leave her son's side. He had dropped everything he had to do and went on a plane to England, to comfort his daughter and to see the condition his grandson was in.

Sheila was worried sick as Katsuyu said he should have wake up a day or two but now he has been asleep for a week now. They couldn't come up with anything to do for him as Naruto is a different case, he has no brain injuries or was he not in a coma. The doctors marked him down as exhausted and need rest, they didn't know how long he would take to wake up.

Santos: Commander, I think you should go get something to eat, you haven't eaten all day now.

Sheila: I'm fine, I don't need to eat right now.

She responded but Santos waved her off.

Santos: No commander, it's not healthy to not eat, you have to eat, Naruto wouldn't want you to starve yourself over him.

She said and both women heard a voice.

Naruto: She's right, why don't you go have something to eat.

He said as both women looked at him to see him sitting up in the bed smiling at them, Sheila quickly latch herself on him as she reprimand him about his actions.