Chapter Sixty-Two: Screw it, Kami, Help me fuck these sluts

' .........'   are thoughts 

"........." are supernatural beings or just someone not human. 

⚠ Warning, a Lemon will be present, please be advised and read responsibility... thank you

.......................................................................

"Strip or get those clothes shredded off you."

I said, my attention pointed to Kisara who had a smirk on her face, and how Kami would I like to fuck that stupid grin off her face and I am going to. 

"I love it when you demand things from me~" 

She said, getting up and losing her shirt to show that she had nothing under it and I gripped the table to steady myself as Akiria hadn't stopped sucking me off even when I had just come in her mouth she still sucked like she wanted more. 

"What, cat got your tongue, why won't you talk, maybe you want to fuck that wet and slippery throat that is wrapped around your cock before fucking me with all your might, maybe you want to fuck all of us, well prove it to us and let that lust go and fuck us like you want to kill us." 

"Nothing is wrong with wanting to have sex with us Naruto, we are all grown-ups here and we are perfectly fine with one another, so please, dig into that lustful side of you and fuck us, we begging." 

Even Santos was in on this too. My mind was going blank as I let the feelings I'd been pushing away for the past three years surface to cloud my mind and my judgment in this type of situation. 

'Kami-sama help!!!'

I yelled in my already-going mind and it was like my dick was fighting for control over my brain. I don't know what to do and I don't want to do anything that will make me regret losing control of myself. I refuse to be like those women on that day, I refuse. 

"Then don't be, nothing is wrong with giving control to your more lustful side Naruto-kun."

I heard a voice say and I opened my eyes to see that I was in some type of clear room. It was just all white with nothing to signify where the ceiling is or where the ground even is. 

Just then a woman appeared in the room, and a purple bubble of some sort seems to surround her

Just then a woman appeared in the room, and a purple bubble of some sort seems to surround her. Behind her are four dark wings that look so powerful. Her long dark hair flowed down way past her back, similar to me and my hair. Two dark at the base, fading purple to the tip horns were situated on top of her head, where I saw a ruby of some sort in the middle of her forehead. 

"Who are you?" 

I asked the person, taking some steps back to not be so close just in case I have to defend myself against her. 

"I guess introductions are in order but let's make it short, you have some unfinished business waiting on you... My name is Shiba Wars, I am the demi-goddess of wars you mortals choose to rage ever so often."