Chapter Fifteen: Arrival

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Naruto: I helo down and Mark the LZ with smoke, so the pilot will know what to do.

Sheila: Not this again.

She said with a sigh but never caught the look on Naruto's face.

Naruto: Oh yes it is.

He said and this confused everyone in the council room about what is happening.

Tsunade: Is there something wrong?

Sheila: Yes, my hot head of a son plans to wing suit in the village.

Hiruzen: What is that?

Sheila: Forgot that you don't know but you will understand when you see him in about 16 hours.

Tsunade: She you then and tell Naruto that I want to check out his injuries that he sustained.

Naruto: You forgot that I am a medic as well Baa-chan, there is no need for you to do that.

Tsunade: You may be one but I still want to see.

Naruto: Fine, but I'll be logging off now, my eyes are hurting a bit.

He said to them.

Tsunade: Okay, go rest up and we will see you later.

Naruto: Bye.

He said we'd they watch the slugs eye turn back to normal.

They was silence among the room while everyone was taking their time to digest the new information that they have just been given.

The ninja council was not excited to be in another war and one that doesn't have anything to do with them.

The civilians were not happy as the 'demon child' they all hate is coming back to their village and is bring his problems with him.

Kushina was very happy that her son was coming back but also nervous as well, he might have said he loved and missed her but he have already found a new mother he loves and she didn't know if she still have a place in his heart.

Minato was a bit happy since he could get to see his son again and maybe try and patch things up with him before all of the fighting starts.

Tsunade, Jariyia, Orachimaru and Hiruzen were just happy that he is coming home, they missed their blond ball of sunshine.

Minato: Meeting is dismissed, we will not talk about anything that we've heard here until Naruto and his team gets here, as of now this is a S-rank secret, anyone who shares it will get punishment.

He said and everyone nodded and got up as they left, while Minato took Kushina and flashed away with her to tell the girls about their brother coming back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE VILLAGE: NEXT DAY

It was peaceful in the village as they all went about their day. The civilians setting up their shops as they got ready for the busy day that was going come.

Some ninjas were going and coming from missions or border patrol as they leave and enter the hokage's mansion after finishing or getting a mission report.

In the office of the Hokage, line most of the Jonins of the village as they didn't know why their hokage wanted them to be at his office at 7:30 in the morning.