Chapter Thirty-eight: Tear a new one

NARUTO'S P.O.V:

Once we reached the simulator room, I saw the team stretching, it seems like they were just finished with the simulator, the sweat coming off them was what I need. Going over to them, they stood up at attention in my presence and I just sigh.

"Cut it out already, so what's the sim score?" I asked Santos who just smiled and handed me a tablet, looking at it now I could see the time and how everything is. There time was 43 minutes 26 seconds, one second late than the record that was set.

"So, you going in there too or so we have to drag you in there?" She asked me with a sly look that made me roll my eyes at her but I nodded at her.

Going over to the table and suit up, taking up a paint ball shooting M4 and switched out my service pistol for one of the paint ball shooting one. Once I was ready, I went to the staring of the simulator, it was based off a small part in a warehouse. The objective was to kill all enemy contacts and save the prisoner they had hostaged.

Should be easy enough.

"And also, no eyes." My mother's voice reached me, making me look above to the balcony that was set up above the room, to see her there with the Lieutenant Commander and another dude, he seems to be the other Lieutenant it his uniform was correct.

"Never plan to use any, I just need my glasses." Was all I said and put them on, they were still needed for me since reading was still a problem without them on.

"Okay, get ready..............start!"

Her voice set me off as I opened the first door to a storage room of the simulator, advancing a bit, I heard the footsteps of someone coming down the hall from my left, turning down the hall, I fired two shots at the man, making him groan in defeat but I didn't have time to waste as I heard another footstep behind me.

Pulling out my pistol and turning around so fast, I think I broke my neck, I fired some shots out of it at him in the chest, a lot of times too. Putting back the gun in it's holster and taking my M4 in my arms, I walked more in the simulator.

Going down doors and hallways, I was on the last door, checking the mag of the M4 I had, to see that it was okay. Opening the door, I advanced forth but stopped and shot twice at a man that was showing his head above some boxes. Ouu, I know that stink.

Walking and turning left down the corridor, I fired four times, taking out two guys that had an hostage with them, that did a quick look around the room and saw that everything looks clear, that was until someone ran out of a closed door, the person was in distress and wasn't following orders.

"On your knees" I told him, gun pointed on him.

"Your momma" He said back to me and I deadpanned at his response, but something clicked into my head, if this was the real hostage then that means the one I left alive with the two I killed was...

Before it was too late, I pulled out my pistol again and turned around, firing at the guy that was moving towards the gun of his dead partner. I heard him groaning in pain since I shot him in the leg, then head and chest, I got carried away a little.

"Well done Lieutenant, you managed to take out the sleeper simulator on your first try, truly deserving of your rank." He said to me, I only just nodded, walking back to the weapons table, putting all the gear and paint ball weapons back and took my service gun and put it back in the holster on my leg.

I walked out to go over to my team, who were watching me. Once I got there, I got praises of my completion of the simulator but I ignore them and walked over to Santos and sat next to her.