Chapter Forty-Seven: Why Should We

"So you found her on one of your missions?"

I nodded at my aunt who was on the couch with Gabby in her lap, they both were smiling at each other and were eating cookies and milk.

"Yes I did, she was a very clingy child that time and would literally cry blood hell when she wasn't with me. Took a lot of time and convincing that I am not the only one in her life."

Gabby had by now found her way in my lap and was playing with my hair. It was a regular thing she does, she never stays with one person for more than 15 minutes and would always find her way back to me to play or just mess around with my hair.

"So... who she calls mother?"

I looked at her seriously and then down at Gabby, she didn't seem to mind that all eyes were on her since she was just drowning herself in my hair. I sighed and looked up.

"Kisara, the Kyuubi."

I heard the gasps of the two women in the room and then a look of fear flashes in my mother's eyes.

"You mean to tell me... we left Minato, the third Tsuchikage and his granddaughter in a room with the..... Kyuubi?"

I nodded at her. She seem to be more fearful of my calm demeanor, so I decided to put her mind at ease.

"It's okay, she won't attack any of them, I promise."

She seemed to be relaxing a little but was still on the edge till her eyes open wide again.

"Your married to Kyuubi!!"

I laughed and nodded at her, letting Gabby do whatever she wanted to do with my hair while I hold her to keep her safe and steady in my lap.

I looked at the shocked looks of both my Aunt and Mother and couldn't help but be amused by the faces they had on. I mean the fact is that my father used a seal to bind my and Kisara's soul together, so what did he expect to happen?

It was just luck that she turned out to be a woman but she also told me that she is also neither male nor female. Tailed beasts don't have gender and can be either male or female if they want, it's just all up to them to have the form and the mentally of wanting to be the gender they want.

BACK AT BASE: WITH THE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL:

The room was now filled with Minato, the third Tsuchikage, his granddaughter, Kisara and of course, Santos. The woman were all sat down around a table while the men stood back to let them talk it out.

"So you want my husband's hand in marriage, well why should I let you join us?"

The great Nine Tails said, she was holding everything back to not kill her and her grandfather because she actually wanted to give her a chance. In her mind, her husband deserves every bit of happiness he can get and if having another girl to their relationship can bring it, then so be it.

After everything he went through just for carrying her and then having to see the cruelty of what was actually the human world, along with partnering it up with other things, like Gabby's teenager years, other women problems, war with Russia and other life scaring experience he will get with this job.

She just thinks that he would need someone or ones in this case to help with releasing the stress of the job, a shoulder to cry on and maybe just people to lean on in hard times.

"Well...umm.... I heard he is a great guy."

Kurotsuchi was scared shitless of the two women in front of her, they were actually letting their presence be known to her and that they can kick her butt to stone and back without a problem. She just wanted peace between her village and the leaf.

She didn't want to be in a cat fight over the son of the man she despise the most in the entire world. Hell no she didn't, but after reading the limited information the nation and Konoha have on him as well as hearing how he is from his family and friends.

She could honestly say, that she and him could get along together and maybe have kids in the future, maybe though but she could already see he wasn't a bad father or not even bad at parenting to be exact. He seems to love his little girl to death and she could respect that.

"Don't Bullshit us now little girl, talk or I shoot, believe me, I am not afraid to pop a cap in your ass if your intentions or to hurt my man and our baby girl."

Santos couldn't actually believe what she was actually hearing. That her boyfriend, the same boyfriend she was sharing with another woman already and they are perfectly fine with it, was being married off, or was trying to be married off to some woman she and Kisara know nothing about.

It even made it worst that this woman also harbor hatred for Naruto's father and would possibly even hurt Gabby should she get the chance to get back at his father.

She wasn't going to let that happen, much less let her near her man or her baby sister, she really got into the roll.

"No... no, no, it's not like that, please let me talk."

Kurotsuchi was now sweating bullets at the raise in intent by the two, she was confident in her abilities to defend and defeat her enemies but the story behind the two of them was enough to let her know she holds no chance against none of them much less the two of them at the same time.

She was strong yes, but an idiot to take on the two at once, she wasn't that much of an idiot, or that strong much less.

"Calm yourself Santos, let's hear her out for now, you know as well as I do that Naruto would like to give everyone a chance, even her, so let's keep a cool head."

Santos just nodded at the nine tailed fox lady, which made said lady smile sweetly and looked back at Kurotsuchi, who was looking at them in suspicion.

"You speak as if he gives you a chance after you did something terrible to him, did you?"

Kisara nodded sadly and placed a smile over her face to hide the pain and guilt she felt.

"Maybe when you are more trusted I would reveal it but I did something horrible to him in the past and I would of expected him to go crazy on me when he had meet me but he didn't, it was the first everytime in my life I was every shocked by something like that. He didn't do anything bad and just encouraged me when I was down and loved me even when I don't deserve it, my husband and his little girl mean the world to me as you can see, so please, tell me why I should give you the time of day to just us."

........................................................................................................

The end of this chapter, 

sorry it's short, just dealing with some writers block at the moment, 

i would love to hear some ideas from you guys on what to put in the story, you know to spice it up a bit and maybe to try and end my blockade