Chapter Forty-Four: Meeting

KUSHINA'S P.O.V, 10:40 AM:

The whole room that I was in was on alert and the reason why was because of the four person in front of us.

They were the Third Tsuchikage Onoki of the stone, his only son Kitsuchi, his granddaughter, Kurotsuchi and a bodyguard who was an anbu who was eyeing all of them with suspicion and his hands twitching every know and then.

That wasn't the reason why we were on alert, the reason why was because of the proposal the Tsuchikage had just told us about.

"I am sorry Tsuchikage-dono but what did you just say?"

I asked, my anger not lose in my voice and my hands on my sword, ready to cut this old bag of bones down.

"I said I want a political marriage between my granddaughter and your oldest son, Naruto."

And that was all I need to be ready to cut this old hag down as I rush forward, my sword drawn and ready to cut him down but I was stopped.

"Hold there you hot head."

The unknown person said and all I tried to do was getting out of his hold, ready to cut down the old hag but he has strength over me and is very taller than me so he throw me over his shoulder after taking my sword from me.

"Put me down, I demand to be put down!!"

I yelled to the mysterious figure but he never did.

"I am very sorry for my mother's behavior elder, she tends to be a hot head more often than normal and is a action first and think later kind of person, I am sure you can forgive her."

The voice had an authoritative edge in it as well was deep but I knew the little child like sound that was in it, I calmed down and opened my eyes, only to see dark red hair with a hint of blond highlights on them.

My eyes widen in shock as I lean up and look at the head of my holder, he had on a helmet of some sort with glasses on and his blue eyes were the only thing you could see on his face since a cloth of some sort was wrapped around him, masking his face but I know my baby whenever he is near and my heart was telling me this is my baby.

"Naru-chan!!!!!!!"

I yelled, making movements in his hold, making up stumble down but he made sure I landed on top of him, breaking my fall but I didn't care and hugged the live out of him, my eyes having tears and my arms holding him tight like he was going to go away again.

"Ouch, would you stop holding me like a bear woman?"

He asked his voice being raised and my motherly instincts took over, I broke the hug and look at him hard, my hair flying I different places in nine tails and my eyes red.

"Don't you take that tone with me young man."

I told him, my KI rising to scare him but it didn't work since I saw his hair rising, going into nine tails as well and an aura of pure death surrounded him as we both stare into each other's eyes, never breaking eye contact and not letting our aura go.

"You really are my sochi!!"

I yelled again, hugging him, but softly now, our auras and hair going back to normal and I felt his hands going around me on my back.

He then stood up with me in his arms, bridal style, making me squeal in glee.

"Now would you explain to me after I step off the plane the first thing I felt is your anger?"

He asked, putting me down on my feet, much too my protest, I looked back up at him, my anger from last time coming back as I turned to the old kage in front of me.