Chapther Sixty-Three: I want you Back

"So.... How was the sex?"

I heard the question coming from my biological mother and I looked at her confused and weirdly. Why was she asking me that when that kind of information should be private. 

"The hell you talking about woman?"

I asked her and she flshed a evil smile that matched the ones the others had gave me and I put two and two together. 

"WHAT!!!! EWWW, WHAT THE HELL WOMAN!!!" 

I yelled at her, the image of my mother being the reason as to why I got laid too much for me or anyone. All she could do was laugh and it made me twitch a bit, this woman was just so....so.....cunning. 

Like damn, how on earth did she even convince the four of them to let me fuck them silly like that. 

She is a damn fox in human skin, no mother is that cunning and smart to make their son's first time be a fricking foursome that later turned into a fivesome after a demi-god came about. 

"What's with the yelling kid?" 

I turned, looking at pops and I just sighed and shrugged it off, pointing at the woman who was currently grinning like a mad woman. 

"She somehow convince the four women I live with to have a fivesome with me, don't ask how or why but she did and I just found out, God why does it sounds so weird to have mother, sex and fivesome in the same sentence, Kami, I can't clear my head of that image." 

I shook my head and took aseat under a tree, my mind going at a thousand miles an hour as the images play out in my head, the soul reason why I am not a virgin at the moment was because of my mother. 

God it felt weird. 

"Oh come on Naruto, it's not bad, at least she has your best interest at heart." 

I looked up at the two fuckers in front of me and sent them a cold glare that told them I was not in the mood for the jokes and playing around. 

"Come on sochi, I was just worried about you that's all, you know us Uzu-" 

I put my hand up and blocked her from saying anything else that could dreep me out at the moment. 

"No more talking from you, it's just weird."

I told her, getting up to leave the training field I was in but I was stopped when I heard two voices calling for me, turning around I saw both Miss Patterson and Lily running to me, a guitar bag on lily's back and a mini amplifier in Miss Patterson's hands. 

"What's up you two?" 

I asked them, my arms folded as I look at them. 

"Just hear to give you your guitar, you left it at my place when you were last over, forgot to give you it back sorry." 

Lily said, handing me the bass bag and I took it as well as the amp from Miss Patterson.