Chapter Seven: Time To Get Nuclear.

NEXT DAY: THIRD P.O.V

It was now the next day, in England, the interrogation process with Hades right hand man went exceptionally well and fast at that. Right now it is about 6am, in the day as outside the base, you could see the just rising sun. In the briefing room in the base, you could see the Commander, Price and his team and some other personal.

They were all there as there is big mission coming up and they needed to be brief and out the door before anything bad happens. Once the last team, assigned to the mission, came in the briefing began.

Sheila: We have gotten information from Hades right Hand man, that at 8am today they were going to storm this Nuclear power plant (points at the place on the screen) and make it have a reactor melt down, now of they are to successful do that, the surrounding area, like cities and towns, will become a Nuclear waste land, killing everyone, who inhales the gas.

She told them as there was murmurs in the room, one brave soldier raised his hand as she pointed at him.

Soldier: If they succeed, what are the casualty rates?

He asked her as she nods at him and skip the screen, to a different one, it shows a simulator of what would happen if they should succeed and the number of casualties it's going to have.

Sheila: As you can see, if the reactor melt down was to happen, it would of affect over atleast 4 cities and nearby towns that are in a 100 miles radius, the death toll, as shown, is going to be over 300,000 people.

She explained to them they nodded at her.

Sheila: Good, now that you understand, the plan is simple, I want you guys to get there first, evacuate every civilian there and take up defensive formations around plant. Okay team 1, you're going to be at the back, incase of any sneak attacks.

She said as the team leader nods his head, showing he understands.

Sheila: Team 2 and 3, you guys are going to be station at the sides, you are to cover both flanks and under no circumstances are you to leave your posts.

She told them as both team leaders nods as a sign of understanding.

Sheila: Team 4 and 5, I want you guys to be on the roof as you guys are mostly snipers, so you guys going to be the ones to take out any thing that might be too much for the ground forces.

She said as the leaders nodded at her as a sign of understanding.

Sheila: Team 6, you are going to be partner with task Force 141, as the main assault force, you guys are going to be set up at the front door of the building as you team 6 is mostly a heavy assault team and task Force 141 team is more resourceful and adaptive to things, also Price, I am going to need you to send your sniper up to the roof with team 4 and 5.

She told them as some murmurs were heard, this got the attention of the task Force, Sheila and Price, Naruto, who was just sitting there with his eyes close and have his earphones on didn't pay attention to them as he was listening to music but also heard everything.

Sheila: Is there something wrong?

She asked them, hiding the anger in her voice so that they didn't catch to it.

Leader for team 4: It's just that, why would you want a 13 year old to come up with my and team 5 squad.

He asked a little dangerously as he looks at Naruto who wasn't paying an attention to them.

Leader For team 5: I agree with him on this one commander, He is a little too young and disobedient, I mean look at him, he is not even listening.