Chapter Thirty: Search and Rescue

Welcome back to my story, hope you enjoyed the last chapter, I know I did.

In this we will be having a lot of disturbing scenes as well and hope you forgive me for the mental images that happened, let's continue.

....................................................................... After the explosion, Naruto's POV:

Ringing was the only thing I could hear once I came through. I opened my eyes only to close them back up again cause I was staring directly into the sun.

Rolling over onto my side.

Kisara: No don't!

She tried to warn me but it was already to late as I rolled over, only to feel immense pain in my abdomen as I groaned out loudly.

Looking down, I saw a small branch stuck in my lower abdomen as blood was seeping through it.

Naruto: Fuck.

I said as I looked around to see nobody. I only saw my UMP, which was on my back at the time, along with my comm piece.

I crawled over to them as I grabbed my gun and checked it. It was good and okay and took up my comm piece, let it in my ears.

Naruto(over radio): Demon 1 to all units, anyone there?

I asked over my radio only to hear a loud ringing.

Naruto: Ahhh

I took it out and throw it on the ground.

Kisara: you are not doing well, maybe you should calm down so that the wound don't act up.

Naruto: I can't, I have to get to my team and make sure they are okay.

I said and got up, ignoring my throbbing pain that comes from my abdomen. I walked over to my helmet and activate the camera and strobe that was on it.

The camera so that mom could see I was alive and where I am, the strobe was from the drone, it can pick it up and give them real time locations of where I am, like a GPS tracker.

SHEILA'S POV:

Sheila(over radio): Are you sure?

I asked after I just got got back footage and radio contact from price and the team, well most, Naruto seems to be MIA.

Price(over radio): I am commander, he is not anywhere here, he must of been blown off by the explosion that happened.

He told me and I just sighed, so far, his helmet cam haven't come back online and his strobe is not active.

Tsunade: What is going to happen, we can't leave him there.

She said, totally worried for him as am I.

Sheila(over radio): We aren't, they are going to search for him.

Kushina: Well we haven't heard anything from him, I am beginning to worry.

She said and I was about to answer her but Roach best me to it.

Roach(over radio): No need to be worried, I have trained Naruto on how to survive in situations like this, he is going to go to the extraction point, so we will have to meet him there.

Kushina(over radio): Oh can you be so sure, what if he is captured or hurt?

Price(over radio): then he would fight his way out, the kid's a fighter and he will be just fine.