Chapter Fifty: Arrival

"God I love the smell of gun powder in the morning."

Well me and Minato might of gotten a bit out of control with the shooting of the animals here but it was a good experience and exercise for both of us.

The chunnins captured where safe and in the hospital from some hunger and others got poison. Now we were both walking back to the base to turn in the weapons we had taken out.

"Brawler to Demon 1 coming in."

We heard over the radio I had on my belt. I took it off and held it so we could hear better and speak easily.

"Brawler, Demon 1, go for traffic."

I said back over the radio, within a few seconds, I could hear the sounds of a massive helicopter advance towards our position.

"Demon 1, your battalion of marines are here sir, me and 12 others are bringing them in, need coordinates for a safe open LZ for them over."

I could see the helo's flying overhead, some having 155 howitzer batteries hook under them. Other's just having supply crates with them.

"Brawler stand by for coordinates."

I said and looked at Minato, words didn't need to be spoken as he grabbed my shoulder and flashed us towards the permanent airfield within the village. I took a smoke grenade from my belt and pulled the pin. I toss it right in the middle of the field.

"Brawler, LZ is making with red smoke under grid Quebec Quebec 219-892 you are cleared hot for landing over."

"Roger than Grid Quebec Quebec 219-892, bring her down now."

We saw the lead copter came down for a landing, the Other's following as well. While that was going on, the marines were coming out the back of the Super Stallions and lining up with their Companies.

"Demon 1, Sky Phoenix, need a alternate LZ for the artillery batteries sir."

"Copy that, stand by."

I looked at my father.

"You have open fields near the walls?"

I asked him and he nodded, flashing us to one near the north entrance of the village, I looked around quickly and find that it was right for the batteries, I toss other smoke grenade and got on the radio.

"Sky Phoenix, demon 1, Alternate LZ is Mark with yellow smoke on the north entrance of the village, under grid Quebec Quebec 314-467, how Copy?"

"We Copy demon 1, advancing towards secondary LZ."

I saw the coppers flying over to us as I guided them down with the batteries. Once they were set down as well as the helo's, we all went towards where the main group was.

Once we get there, I could see Bravo, 141 and demon dogs were there as well as my mother, the third Tsuchikage, my girlfriends and wife.

"Attention!!"

Guess he was the battalion Commander or just senior Leadership. I walked over towards him and he saluted me, I saluted back.

"Commander Uzumaki, Lieutenant Walker of Echo Company, 6th Marines sir."

He said and I nodded, walking along the line, looking over the guys that were here, they seemed like a solid bunch of guys and ladies. Ready to fight and become apart of our special team.

"All artillery crews step forward!!!"

I called out and a few from the back came forward. I looked them over and looked towards Brock and Trent.

"You two, they are in your hands, their station is the northern entrance."

The two nodded and the crews walked off with them, following them to their stations and to also set up the firing positions.

"At ease!!!"

They all seemed to be a good bunch and they also seemed to listen to orders very good.

"My name is Commander Uzumaki, to you all, it will be Commander, you marines are here because of your high level of combat in the field, you are here as a special, off the books unit for this war, we are going to be the tip of the spear for our country, for our people and for our families Understand!!!"

"SIR YES SIR"

"Good, now all of you grab your gear and be ready to move out, we are going for a run, you guys are going to be learning what it takes to be a SAS and a SEAL, so button up and drain your cocks, let's move!!!!!!"

I took off in a slow jog towards the eastern gate of the village, we were going to run a good 8 miles too and 8 miles back.

The sound of footsteps behind me as well as a few shouts and orders from what I could assume to be Sonny and Clay were music to my ears.

We sang a few of the marine cadences as well, to boost moral and to keep them healthy. Two of the most favorites of them were.

C-130 rollin' down the strip,
U.S. Marines gonna take a little trip!
Mission top-secret, destination unknown!
Don't even know when we're comin' home!
Stand up, buckle up, shuffle to the door,
Jump right out and shout MARINE CORPS!
If that chute don't open wide,
I've got a reserve by my side
(or, I'll be the first one on the ground)
If that one should fail me too,
Look out devil I'm a'comin' for you!
A kickin' and a jabbin'!
Punchin' and a stabbin!

The second one was a fan favorite since it came from a movie called "Full Metal Jacket". Guess these marines take pride in their cadences and I can get with that.

Mission Top Secret, destination unknown,
We don't know if we're ever coming home.
Stand up buckle up and shuffle to the door,
Jump right out and shout "Marine Corps!"
If my shute don't open wide,
I've got a reserve by my side.
If that one should fail me too,
Look out ground I'm coming through.
Hookin and a jabbin,
Slashin and a stabbin.
If I die in a combat zone,
Box me up and ship me home.
Pin my medals upon my chest.
Tell my momma I've done my best.

All I all, it was a damn good day for killing some energy and listening to the marines pant all day. Damn good day indeed.

..............................................................................

The end of this chapter,

Glad to say that this story is in the new years with 54.7K views, love you guys, sorry this was a short one but got to show you what's going to be happening in the next chapter, be prepared to see some Russian invasion.

✌✌