Chapter Eight: Promotion

Previously on Soldier of 141:

Sheila: Alright, you are all dismissed.

I said to them as they nodded and head back into the base. I looked at price and his team as they looked worryingly at Naruto. I was confused at it so I asked.

Sheila: What's the problem?

I asked them as they look up at me.

Ghost: We think the kid over used his eye abilities and is feeling very drain right now but won't make us help him.

He told me as I walk up to Naruto and went down on one knee in front of him as I look at him, he does seem to be extremely tired like he hadn't slept for days.

Naruto(tired voice): I told you guys, I fin......

He didn't get to finish as I saw his eyes rolled in the back of his head as his body fall towards me. I took him up and rest his head on my shoulder as I looked back at the team.

Sheila: I guess I will tell you guys the new tomorrow when he wakes up and thanks for looking after him.

I told them as they nodded at me. I walked off and went to my room. Once there, I took off Naruto's clothes and gear and bathe him and put him in black shorts and black shirt. I laid him on the bed as I got in with him as well, bring over my hand on his body, I pulled him closer to me as I kissed him on the cheek.

Sheila: Sleep well lieutenant.

.......................................................................................................

NARUTO'S P.O.V

The feeling of the sun rays on my face had cause me to get up. Groaning and opening my eyes, I saw that I was in my room and being cuddled by Kaa-chan. I carefully turn around in her hold and saw that she was still a sleep, slipping out of her hold, I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Once finished, I exited and rolled my shoulder and winced in pain as it still hurts a little.

Adjusting my glasses on my face, I went over to the desk in the room and picked up a scroll about medical ninjutsu that I got from baa-chan. I began reading it as I wanted to learn a bit about it, so that if I was to be injured in the field and have no-one to help, I could use my chakra to help me.

10 MINUTES LATER: 7:45AM

After about ten minutes, I had finished reading the scroll and had learn what to do to become a good medic. I would of need a lot of chakra control over my larger than average reserves. Luckily for me, I had already started chakra control exercises and have done the tree climbing one and was doing the water walking. I smiled when I though back to the day I first did the tree climbing and show mom and the team. They actually freaked out when they saw it.

FLASHBACK

It was about 2pm in the afternoon now, I was sweating and had dirt all over my shirt and shorts. The reason why is because I was doing the tree walking exercises to get perfect chakra control. I was three-quarters of the way done, the only thing I need to do is find out why I was not sticking to the tree, I keep falling off when I reach the top and tried to hung upside down on a branch.