Chapter Eighteen: Mother-son Time.

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Tsunade: Like when you said you and Naruto were dating, I didn't think it will be like this, kissing in public and everything, isn't that prohibited in your line of work?

Santos: Essential Yes, but with the SAS division, we are different, we are the people who are in the shadows, we are better than SEALS and we do the dirty stuff that the public division can't do cause of criticism from the public, from the outside world we don't exist, we are SEALS to them but inside the Military, you call us if you have a mission that would damage your reputation with the public as they is no record of us exist, we are practically ghost and certain rules of the military don't apply to us, we can have relationships with each other but it can't effect mission readiness and or mission decisions.

She explained to them and they nodded but Kushina decided to add her two cent.

Kushina: Please don't hurt him, he has been hurt a lot in his life and me and my husband as been one of the major ones who hurt him and I just want you to promise me that you won't hurt him.

She said with desperation in her voice at the woman who her son calls his girlfriend.

Santos: You don't have to worry, I won't and trust me when I say, Naruto doesn't hate you, your husband yes, I have seen a lot of pictures of his face painted on targets and used as Naruto's targeting practice.

She said and their eyes widen at what was said to them.

Tsunade: Hates him that much, well wouldn't be a surprise as since Naruto could remember, it has just been him and his mother, that was until, well you know.

She said and Santos nodded and got a frown on her face.

Santos: I've seen his scars and I've had nightmares about it, no one should had to go through that, I've heard times, from commander Sheila, about him breaking down and asking if he didn't love him anymore.

She said, pointing at Kushina, who found the ground move interesting than Santos as she heard Santos talk, she was not going to let this slide, not one bit, she will show him how much she loves him and she will get her way back in her baby's heart, one way or another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And true to her promise, Kushina had set out the next day to the base/compound and asked to see Sheila. She was then walked to her office as she knocked and heard a "come in". Turning the knob, she walked in the room and closed the door behind her.

Sheila: Kushina, what brings you here?

She asked her but totally not please to have this woman in her office, something that Kushina picked up on.

Kushina: I know you don't trust me or like me cause of what I did to Naruto, but please don't deny me have trying to have one day of fun with him, please.

She beg the woman in front of her, she knew fighting over rights to be Naruto's legal mother was not going to work, it will only make things worse and what better way than to get back in his life, than asking the woman he has been calling mother for the past 4 years.

Sheila: How do I know that you are just trying to hurt him again?

She said, narrowing her eyes at the red head woman in front of her.

Kushina: I won't, please trust me, I want to be back in his life, if not his only mother, then just the person who took care of him for a couple years, I've heard some of the things that happened, him breaking down cause of me. I don't want him to think I stopped loving him.