Chapter Twenty-six: Under Attack

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Kushina: I-I-I I just w-w wanted to help.

Naruto just smiled sadly at her before talking again.

Naruto: You've helped enough, I understand I am still your son but I am not the baby or little boy anymore who would cry himself at night, alone all because he didn't get his mother's attention.

She got up and ran over to him as she hugged him from behind, wanting the pain in her heart to stop, she still didn't know what happened to him on a daily basis when he was younger and hearing that he cried himself to sleep when he was younger just made her heart break and all because of her.

Kushina: I am sorry, I didn't want to bring back any pain, I was.....

Naruto: You were trying to help, I understand, but you could have asked me how I felt first before ambushing me like this.

She looked down in shame at his words as it is true, she could of simply asked him and didn't need to get the other involved.

BUZZ BUZZ
BUZZ BUZZ

His phone and Sheila's, buzzed at the same time, making them take it out, they look at but didn't have anytime to explain as an explosion went off in the village, making them go on the alert as they all rushed out to see a lot of fires and rockets being fired from a helicopter above.

........................................................................................

There was people running around screaming and begging for it to stop while the ninjas tried to defend their home and the civilians but were not successful in it.

Naruto: Kaa-chan go get my gun, it's on the counter in the kitchen!

He yelled and the woman instantly nodded as she went to the kitchen and back with his weapon, he took it away from her and out of the holster it was in as he checked the mag.

Naruto: Okay, this seems to be a invasion.

Mikoto: What, who is doing this?

She asked.

Naruto: My guess, Hades, he seems to want to show his power.

Sheila: Well he has done that, base said they are pin down by a lot of foot mobiles, we are the only ones able to fight.

Naruto: This seems to be getting better, three of us, three hand guns and four, full mags each. Let's go kick some ass.

He said with a smile as the two other women just laughed as they got their weapons ready.

Kushina: Naruko-chan and Narumi, my clone brought them to the academy, they could be hurt!!

She yelled totally freaking out about the thought of her girls being injured.

Santos: Seems like we have to take a detour before going to base than.

Naruto: Yeah we do, it's just kids and chunnin level ninjas there, let's move, you guys stay here.

Kurenai: What, why are we staying back, we can help, we are all Jonins here.

She and the other two ninja women nodded their heads in agreement, Naruto just sighed as he looked at his mother and Santos.

Naruto: Your the highest in command mom, this decision lays on you.

He told her and she nodded.

Sheila: Find you can follow but listen to every thing that we say, no questions asked.