Chapter Forty-Five: Team Test

NARUTO'S P.O.V:

I grabbed Kisara's waist when I saw her about to lounge at the old kage in fury. She looked back at me with nothing but fury in her eyes, which made me scared a bit but I have seen and dealt with a lot so I composed myself.

"Calm down my vixen, you know I only love you and Santos."

She stopped her struggles in my arm, which made me smile a bit at her.

"Fine, but you really think I don't know of your 'other' loves?"

I only laughed before kissing her on the cheek.

"Your in my mind baby, I was never keeping them a secret."

She huffed and crossed her arms, turning around to face the others in the room, I did the same and looked at my parents, ignoring the stone shinobi in the room.

"I don't about none of the things happening right now since I am here to talk to you about making the village an outpost."

I said pointed at my father, who's eyes widen.

"Why, what's wrong son?"

He asked and I ignored the son part and took out a holo chip, I press the button on it and place it on the ground, making it show the destruction of the state.

"At 1400 hours, several key points of the States were attacked and destroyed, naval bases in ruins and civilians morning their dead at this point, I was sent here by general Warshower to talk to you about making a part of the village an outpost."

I explained to him, my arms crossed and I was looking at him seriously.

"By who, who would attack?"

"A power hungry country known as Russia, it is about north west of the elemental nation and it is bigger than all the great villages combine. It is bigger than the whole nation."

I told him and heard the gasps of all of them in the room before turning towards the old Kage.

"You want to discuss marriage between me and your granddaughter, well meet my wife, she and my girlfriend are the ones you should talk to about it, as for now, a battalion bigger than the leaf's entire Shinobi force is on route to this location and will be here within a week."

My father looked at me with fear and my mother looked at me with pride as I smiled at them both before going over and hugged the both of them.

"As much as I hate you, the leaf is my home and nothing will ever happen to it, I promise."

I told my father who nodded but the look of fear in his eyes never left.

"So sochi, what are you doing till then?"

My mother asked me and I think about it before looking at her.

"Maybe take on some missions with you guys, how about it?"

I asked my mother. I noticed her leaf headband, telling me that she is back in the Shinobi force and was of Jonin rank right now.

"Yes, mother and son time in the bag but I do have to warn you sochi."

"What about?"

"I've taken up a genin team now, consisting of your sisters and some others."

My eyes widen in shock at the information, that means my little knuckleheads are thirteen and are about to start missions now.

"Jesus, how the hell is the world going to handle the two of them with you as their sensei?"

I asked her and she laughed. She break the hug right after and I left my father go.