Chapter Twenty: Recovery Part 1 of 2

PREVIOUSLY ON SOLDIER OF 141:

Kushina: Hades, he send some guys and they shot up the house with us in it and demanded that he came out or they will kill us in front of him.

She explained to them and they nodded. Narumi then got off the couch as she went to Price, who picked her up.

Narumi: Please get him home, Uncle Price.

She said and hugged him as he hugged her tiny body.

Price: I promise we will get him back, why cause we never quit and neither does he, he is one tuff cookie, he can take care of himself, he is just waiting for us to get to him.

He said but there was a noise on the screen, which turned all attention to it.

Sheila: Weird, no one's supposed to be calling or even knowing this, Answer.

She commanded and they saw a picture of Naruto tied up to a chair, with a black eye, blood on his face and some coming out his mouth.

Hades: I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip here Commander Sheila.

Sheila: Go to hell you bastard.

She said back to him.

Hades: Oh, you got balls, well let me show you what happens when you cross me.

He said and them Naruto got punch in the face as the girls cried and Kushina screamed. He then spit out a mouth full of blood as he started to chuckled.

Naruto: I meet girls who punch better that.

He joked and only got another punch to the face.

Naruto: Fuck, that was my tooth you bitch.

He said.

Hades: Now do you see, he will be here with me, keeping my company till I break him and then you can watch as I dump a mag full of bullets in him, good bye.

He said and the call ended as they all looked at it in horror.

‐------------‐‐‐‐–‐‐---------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere in the room had dropped when the call ended, no one dared to talk or even move. They were all to scared to move or too Horrified to do anything.

The first person to get out of this statement was Kushina, who got up and went to Minato. She reached the desk and grabbed his collar and pulled Him up to her face.

Kushina: Why didn't you just leave me and let me and him handle them, we could handle them!

She yelled at him, effectively snapping everyone out of there state as they watch them.

Minato: You think that I am not regretting it too, my ONLY son is captured and is going to be torture and then killed and all for what, cause he decided to save us instead of himself!

He yelled back at her, before anything could escalate, Tsunade pulled Kushina off of him and hold her down, while Hiruzen put a hand on Minato's shoulder to calm him down.

Kushina: Let me go, if it wasn't for him, none of this wouldn't be happening, if he had just let me go and...

Minato: And what Kushina, he told us that we don't have the weapons or training to take them on, we will just ended dying and causing him more pain.

He told her and got up as he walked out the room, can't taking it anymore. He didn't got far as he was then stopped by Santos.

Santos: We need to talk.