Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead

NARUTO'S P.O.V: 1:40pm

"Okay, as far as I can tell, it's not just the school being attack, another navy base north west of here as just been attacked, a bank as well, which explains the smoke clouds, we don't know there motives as to attacking a school of kids but I know that the country is in Deathcon 4 right now, probably 3 or 2 later."

I explained to my classmates and teacher, I was at the door of the classroom, looking out as I see students running around and screaming, whoever passes our door I would drag in to keep them out of gun shot range, the shots of AK and the fire alarm was still being heard and the screams of the student.

"What does that mean Mr. Uzumaki?"

Mrs. Smith asked, helping to calm down the panicking students in the room, I looked at her, my Rinna-Sharigan active behind my glasses.

"The country is under attack, not just here but I expect other parts of the country is being attacked, this is an act of Terrorism."

I told her, looking back out at the door to see two guys with AK's coming near the classroom, I looked back at the classroom and placed my fingers on my lips.

I closed the door and hid behind it, signal the others to hide behind something while I wait for them to come in. The door was kicked in and the two of them came in, speaking a different language, Russian to be exact.

I fired two shots in the back of the second guy, making him groan and drop to the ground, his partner heard and turned around to see me, his gun coming up, trying to shoot me but I was quick and kicked it out of his hands, I punched him in the gut, dodge under a punch to the face and fired two shots to his chest, efficiently killing him.

"Clear, come out guys."

I said, taking off the vest of the guy and putting it on, taking his AK-117, it wasn't suppressed and he didn't have a Suppressor on and I had all mine at home, my pistol one can't go over it so I had to go with the pistol for now, atleast he had ammo for the both of them.

Bending down, I took the pistol mags off him as well as the mags for the AK.

"Okay guys, we have to move now, these guys are going to notice their missing two and will send search parties, we can't stay here."

I informed them, getting up and taking the radio off the dead bodies, placing on my very and handing the other one to Miss Smith, she was a Russian teacher so I need her to translate incase of anything.

"I need you to be my ears right now, I'll be too busy fighting and keeping us out of danger, so I need you to tell me if anything changes with them."

She got up and took the radio from my hands, she looked at me with determination and nodded.

"Okay, come on students, I want you all to listen to Commander Uzumaki and follow everything he says Okay?"

They all nodded and I smiled, I walked back over the door and looked out, no one was coming, the alarms are off and the screams stopped, they have hostages.

I closed it and saw that everybody was out of their seats and were ready to move. I went on my phone and searched for mom's number, I got it and called her, she answered on the second ring but I could hear gunshots firing in the background.

"Gabby's safe, 141 is tasked to your grid a minute ago, they be there in 5 minutes but the streets are hectic right now."

She said and the gunshots were just a common thing in the background now. The others were hearing and were jumping slightly.

"Dada, are you okay ?"

I heard her sweet voice and I let go a breath I didn't know I was holding, I was so worried about her, if these bastards had zero problem killing teenagers I wonder what they would do to little babies.