Chapter 4: Vitality of heart & the better Stan

Recap:

"It's already paid for. And I have another message for sirs." he said and handed them a spacial bag. "the young master from before told me to hand this to you. He said that you forgot this." when the Molan pair opened it, they were shocked to see it full of potions and herb gel, for wounds.

"What an interesting puppy." Ron smirked, as Choi Han finally broke out of the ice. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Cale sat in the carriage, he opened the window and gestured for the dragon to come in. Yes, Cale fully knew the dragon was following him. The dragon reluctantly obey and flew into the carriage, as Cale closed the other door. "So, you are still following me." Cale asked as he didn't even look at the dragon.

"You are weak!"

"I know. And you are hungry." as he pulls out basket of what Hans packed and gave his share to the dragon. It was a platter of sausage, bacon and eggs. "They certainly aren't the same as Beacrox, but they will do." but upon eating it, the little kiddy dragon was so amazed by the tasty, as the food he ate was never this taste.

"It's good human. Very good."

The kittens and dragon chat with each other until it was time to camp for the night and the dragon became invisible. Cale tried to sleep as much as he can as he used a lot more energy to deal with a certain punk and dragon rescue.

As a payment for the food and the rescue, the dragon helped with hunting animals for the chefs to cook. In fact, it is getting common that Cale doesn't finish his food these days. He even tells his knights to join in with the good food.

'i see why Aster always makes me finish his food.'

'Cale do remember that you have a glutton shield in here and she needs food.'

'Yes, Cale eat more food to satisfy me.' the gluttonous shield's voice echoed in his head. As Cale unwillingly stuffed more food into his now very tiny stomach, because of the pestering voices in his head. Once he was done with the food, he did a couple of stretches, before making Hans get more food for the kittens and the dragon.

Once that was done, the latter sleeps, that is all he does these days, wrapped under his enchanted cloak, which the dragon took an interest in learning it. But didn't understand the concept of Runes, like Cale or that fool who did. But he entertained the kid by telling him what he was planning to make for the future, until he fell asleep.

After travelling for a while, they soon arrived at Puzzle City, where the next phrase will take place. He wandered off, leaving everyone behind, as he was going to take the Vitality of the heart, to strength his shield and keep himself healthy, as it is necessary for the long war. He left the dragon behind, but the spirits tells him that the little one was following him. So, Cale lets him. And since the knight know that he can somewhat fight back, they didn't mind letting him go off on his own.

Once he arrived at the cave he twitched at the need to crawl on the ground. He didn't want Hans to need to wash it, much less need to throw it away. (that fool better not). 'I need that blanket soon, I should tell Hilsmen to pick out the biggest and softest blanket Puzzle City have.' with that he climbed into the hole and arrived in a bigger cave. Which is full of wind. "Ah, how should I do this?"

'Use the Glutton.' Abyss replies him and he finally remembers that he has more than 1 ancient power. As he called the power out and pushed through the wind, the little dragon tried to stop him, but was shocked at the appearance of a shield out of nowhere. Much like the ice that stopped that punk before. He walked through the wind and got to the other side as the old man started talking about his tale. After listening to it, Cale mercilessly knocked the damn tower down and obtained the Vitality of heart. There Glutton and Vitality reunite and they meet a new power.