Chapter 114: Let's begin investigation

However, the fire was another day's task.

Cale had left the entrance open on purpose. It was so that the soldiers could see inside as they walked by.

-Human, human.-

Cale could hear Raon's voice in his mind.

Cale could not pay attention as he headed toward the people with light injuries.

"You have a lot of bruises."

"P-priestess-nim..."

The soldier who was sitting in the corner of the tent because he only had light injuries answered. Cale took out a potion and wet a piece of cloth.

He then started to press down on the areas around the bruise with the cloth. The light bruises slowly started to disappear.

"T-thank you very much."

The soldier could see the white-haired priest gently smiling at him. The priest did not say anything else before walking over to another person and healing their light injuries.

-Human, you're such a good person!-

Cale ignored Raon, as he was busy using potions to heal even the soldiers with the lightest of injuries.

The soldiers bowed with gratitude toward the white-haired priest who did not care about using potions even on the lightest injuries.

Cale received their thanks and started to think.

'It is good to put them into use, instead of letting them spoil.'

Cale was using the wolfbane potions made from the first couple of batches, before they started a proper sales of this medicine. Maybe it was because they were close to going bad, but now being put into good use, made Cale satisfied.

"Thank you very much, priest-nim."

Cale started to smile at the comment. As he responded to the thanks in a manner that normal priests would respond.

"It was nothing. It is a priest's job to look after the injured."

Cale took care of the soldiers with light injuries around him before moving toward the rest of his group. Jack and Cage were by the people who were closed to dying. While Ray was assisting with diagnosing those who physically are not feeling well.

'They're working hard.'

The Saint, Jack, was sweating profusely as he looked after the patients.

The patient Jack was currently healing was close to dying because of the deep cut on his side.

Paat.

Gold light continued to glow in Jack's hand as he healed the soldier's injury. Cale observed Jack and started to think.

'His healing skills are top notch.'

His noona was a talented priestess, however, an aura that she had could not compare with what was coming out of Jack right now.

It was only natural that everyone's gazes would be focused on Jack. Cale looked toward this with satisfaction.

'He seems good enough to use against the Empire later.'

Cale smirked while thinking about how they could cause chaos in the Empire by doing the same thing in the Empire while wearing this white priest outfit and white mask.

Plus, the people Freesia had sent to the Empire had wormed their way into all over the place. Whether it was the slums, commoners or even the royal family. Cale had them spread their web far. He had even caught wind of a group, trying to take down the Alchemist's bell tower. All lead by a little red cat.